Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

EheMAWgXgAA3MiX

I'm not sure. Maybe the logic is that if it is after the election, there would be no political incentive to rush the vaccine.

My assumption (maybe true/maybe false) is that whichever privately owned pharmaceutical company(ies) developing a vaccine will not distribute it unless it’s safe. It would be the death of the company otherwise.

Based on that, you have one side that wants to push the vaccine for release for their political gain. But a safe vaccine would be of benefit to the American people and economy.

The other side wants to delay the release of the vaccine for their political gain. But that delay of a safe vaccine would be of detriment to the American people and economy. And then if this side wins in November, then will promptly release the vaccine and claim they cured coronavirus.

That guy's handwriting is atrocious.

I cut my index finger off on my dominant hand when I was 17.

They were able to save it but now its about a half an inch shorter than its counterpart and looks like a Franken finger.

My handwriting is total crap now and makes this guys look awesome.

I will say though....u learn alot about dealing with pain while you sit in an ER room for 2 hours waiting for the surgeon while ur detached finger sits in a bowl of ice next to you to remind you what a dumbass u were.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back