Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I would implore those on this forum with an open mind to listen to Joe Rogan’s podcast with a guy named James Lindsey. He delves into Covid, but also a host of other issues that are completely manufactured for various reasons. It’s not really anything surprising or what we don’t see happening already…if you’re paying attention. He just connects the dots very well and lays out what the policy goals are of the modern left Marxists. They gladly acknowledge they had control of the educational system by 1992!! He’s a PhD Mathmatecian among other credits and not really a conservative, but has some astonishing insight to the future stated goals of the liberal left Marxist (and that’s what many call themselves) and their plans for policy in the future.
Sounds depressing

I would implore those on this forum with an open mind to listen to Joe Rogan’s podcast with a guy named James Lindsey. He delves into Covid, but also a host of other issues that are completely manufactured for various reasons. It’s not really anything surprising or what we don’t see happening already…if you’re paying attention. He just connects the dots very well and lays out what the policy goals are of the modern left Marxists. They gladly acknowledge they had control of the educational system by 1992!! He’s a PhD Mathmatecian among other credits and not really a conservative, but has some astonishing insight to the future stated goals of the liberal left Marxist (and that’s what many call themselves) and their plans for policy in the future.

I see it on YouTube. Do people really listen to all 3 hours? I will see what I can stomach.

I think this is it.

Fauci needs to be brought up on charges of lying to Congress. I get that this Justice Dept won't do it but hopefully a Trump Justice Dept would
I don’t think that’s going to happen either because it would reflect badly on Trump’s decision-making by appointing him to lead the Covid response.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I don’t think that’s going to happen either because it would reflect badly on Trump’s decision-making by appointing him to lead the Covid response.
Trump didn't appoint him did he? I thought Fauci was the head of that particular department/group dealing with viruses and had that job for years regardless of who the President was.

Reactions: Orangeburst
How much is the sufficient message to stop others from doing the same?
Oh a professional/academic lynching would be the worst fate possible for someone like him. Worse than actual death.

Forced to admit what they did, and apologize. Another fate worse than death for people like that.

Ruinous fines.

12 months + 1 day in federal prison.

Oh a professional/academic lynching would be the worst fate possible for someone like him. Worse than actual death.

Forced to admit what they did, and apologize. Another fate worse than death for people like that.

Ruinous fines.

12 months + 1 day in federal prison.
We are talking about our NIH developing a GOF virus, you know the one that escaped killing millions and ruined countless lives, and an apology and a year in federal prison are going to cover it?
We might be talking about 2 different things here.

We are talking about our NIH developing a GOF virus, you know the one that escaped killing millions and ruined countless lives, and an apology and a year in federal prison are going to cover it?
We might be talking about 2 different things here.
I think he might off himself before he admitted wrongdoing and accepted a punishment.

What would you hand down? Short of public hanging?

I think he might off himself before he admitted wrongdoing and accepted a punishment.

What would you hand down? Short of public hanging?
The public will take no action because lunching mobs are unacceptable in this society. Personally if he had a Clinton accident for his evil doings it wouldn’t bother me one bit.

VN Store

Back