American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

They all said they were there..one of them was Bolton who said it was Kelly who canceled the trip to the cemetery due to weather...I think Trump probably said something in frustration and the quotes were bent to change the narrative... apparently it was a long day he had a tense meeting with Macron and to go to both cemetaries it would have been a 3-4 hour round trip drive

How do they know they were "there" if they didn't hear it?

Also, is Bolton back on the credibility menu for you guys?

Also, three to four hours to honor American fallen? Gee whiz, I can see why it would be an inconvenience for the POTUS. Especially since all of the other world leaders were blowing it off too.... oh.wait.

Reactions: ohhbother
How do they know they were "there" if they didn't hear it?

Also, is Bolton back on the credibility menu for you guys?

Also, three to four hours to honor American fallen? Gee whiz, I can see why it would be an inconvenience for the POTUS. Especially since all of the other world leaders were blowing it off too.... oh.wait.
Can't speak for everyone...but Bolton has always been a POS to me...why Bush gave him that recess ambassadorship is beyond me..guy never met a country he didn't want to bomb..they did discuss optics and there was some blowback from Trump not being there at the time

I dunno if he said it, but given a lot of the sht I've heard him say, this is completely plausible.

Its got to be maddening that a highly respected journalist at Fox corroborated the Atlantic story.

It will be interesting to see if the red hat wearing vets will be willing to look the other way on this or more specifically how they'll internally rationalize it.

They already are

So I’ve heard a couple of times that Dem PA Congressman Conor Lamb was implicated as one of the sources here? He’s a reservist Marine Officer I believe? Anybody see anything solid on that implication?

I did read a statement he made throwing shade on Trump for not riding to the cemetery since he couldn’t fly.

As many have said, it doesn't matter if he said it or not to his base. He could line up troops and have them executed via firing squad on live television and they'd come back with..."but Pelosi had her hair done without a mask on!"

His base's behavior and willingness to not think for themselves is more frightening than trump's behavior, imo.

As many have said, it doesn't matter if he said it or not to his base. He could line up troops and have them executed via firing squad on live television and they'd come back with..."but Pelosi had her hair done without a mask on!"

His base's behavior and willingness to not think for themselves is more frightening than trump's behavior, imo.
And as many of us have replied this hyperbolic statement is stupid and just butthurt screeching. Anyone demanding proof of such salacious claims IS thinking for themselves. It’s clear the ones whom aren’t are the ones screeching on it still as factual with so many going on record saying it never happened and with zero on record saying it did.

Oh and we’ve got video evidence of Pelosi being a hypocrite 😎

Last edited:
So I’ve heard a couple of times that Dem PA Congressman Conor Lamb was implicated as one of the sources here? He’s a reservist Marine Officer I believe? Anybody see anything solid on that implication?

I did read a statement he made throwing shade on Trump for not riding to the cemetery since he couldn’t fly.
Didn't the story say the sources had first-hand knowledge? How would Conor Lamb have first hand knowledge?

Didn't the story say the sources had first-hand knowledge? How would Conor Lamb have first hand knowledge?
He wouldn’t that is why I am asking if there were any confirmations in him being behind getting this rumor out. Ya know?!

You see that’s how you actually confirm stuff you get people stating it on the record 😂

No proof on one .. liberals omg he’s guilty . Video proof on the Nancy and we can’t even get you to admit she’s a hypocrite. This is a huge reason why the struggle on your end is real .

No proof on one .. liberals omg he’s guilty . Video proof on the Nancy and we can’t even get you to admit she’s a hypocrite. This is a huge reason why the struggle on your end is real .

Pelosi is a hypocrite POS and Trump is a known lying scumbag. Either one of those false?

Reactions: Septic
What scares me more is , I know some of you are teachers and I see you refusing to use logic , reason , and simply waiting for the facts to come . You are more than willing instead to go off of raw emotion and feelings . All I can do is hope you don’t practice what you preach in here when it comes to “ teaching kids” what they should be learning .

Update the Atlantic now has 47 anonymous sources verifying that Trig is definitely Bristol's baby not Sarah Palin's
Also Jeffrey Goldberg has been able to speak with the ghost of Saddam Hussein and knows where he hid those weapons of mass destruction finally proving that Goldberg was right all along

Reactions: NCFisher
Imagine pounding the table about something anonymous sources said and even mentioning the "lack of credibility" of people attaching their names to deny the anonymous claim. It brings me to a quote from Carl SaganView attachment 304722

Everyone in the Q thread:

ETVQHCrWkAE0Lfh.jpg

VN Store

Back