American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

... and @1972 Grad assured me all through 2019 that Joe Biden would not be the nominee of the Democratic Party for President in 2020. I told him he was full of Philly cream cheese but he never listened.
I do remember him repeatedly saying that. I think he let the fact that he picked Trump ti win go to his head.

... and @1972 Grad assured me all through 2019 that Joe Biden would not be the nominee of the Democratic Party for President in 2020. I told him he was full of Philly cream cheese but he never listened.
I'm still not sure. They are pumping him full of IV drugs to try to slow down his worsening dementia.

There is a linear function between Donald Trump's disrespect and disdain for the military with similar feelings toward organized religion. It's completely at odds with what his political party holds dear, but it is very consistent with someone who is a selfish and narcissistic person. The military and religion require a belief in sacrifice and believing in a power greater than one's self. A commitment to a philosophy and self-discipline. Trump would have no use for any of that.

I would like to say that I’m amazed at the amount of belief the story is getting without sources coming out of the shadows to be on record but I’m not . BB you would not be this invested if it was Obama and the same shadow sources wouldn’t come forward , you , Luther , and Mick would be screeching about Right wing propaganda machine and hit pieces here at election time . br hunt , Ktown , and Tyler would be screaming racism and Fox News because he’s black and EL would be digging furiously on twits-r-us to disprove ever single story that ever come out by any conservative reporter as misleading . None of you would settle for anything less than him getting caught on a hot Mic saying it word for word and even then you would play it off as some kind of master plan to save France from Russia . The really crazy part about this is .. we all know it’s true , all of us . Until we have people willing to step forward and say I was there when he said it , it’s just going to be a hit piece at election time . Joes team knows his time in the fish barrel is coming up also .

Well, they wanted a "named source". They have one in Michael Cohen. Although, I seriously doubt that changes anything.

You know better than to use him .. I mean really BB . Your standards if you are willing to use him have gone from Kelly down to Cohen . Smh

I would like to say that I’m amazed at the amount of belief the story is getting without sources coming out of the shadows to be on record but I’m not . BB you would not be this invested if it was Obama and the same shadow sources wouldn’t come forward , you , Luther , and Mick would be screeching about Right wing propaganda machine and hit pieces here at election time . br hunt , Ktown , and Tyler would be screaming racism and Fox News because he’s black and EL would be digging furiously on twits-r-us to disprove ever single story that ever come out by any conservative reporter as misleading . None of you would settle for anything less than him getting caught on a hot Mic saying it word for word and even then you would play it off as some kind of master plan to save France from Russia . The really crazy part about this is .. we all know it’s true , all of us . Until we have people willing to step forward and say I was there when he said it , it’s just going to be a hit piece at election time . Joes team knows his time in the fish barrel is coming up also .
Sharyl Attkisson with a really good thread on how they build these stories in essence...if I have 2 children and both come running swearing there are dinosaurs in their closets...that's 2 accusations but there are still zero dinosaurs in there

VN Store

Back