American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

The thread starts with Trump calling dead WWI vets suckers and losers and whoosh the Righties have changed the subject to Biden and Hunter Biden

What’s more? Not one of you answered my question about what you had to say when General Mathis had true sh!t to say about Trump.

LOL

Trump fans are the suckers and losers. Duped by the high plains grifter. LOL
Anonymous source told me you’ve been trolling truck stops looking for dates...... and that they call you “ pin cushion “

4dyi65.gif
That is hard to watch

I dunno if he said it, but given a lot of the sht I've heard him say, this is completely plausible.

Its got to be maddening that a highly respected journalist at Fox corroborated the Atlantic story.

It will be interesting to see if the red hat wearing vets will be willing to look the other way on this or more specifically how they'll internally rationalize it.

Anonymous source told me you’ve been trolling truck stops looking for dates...... and that they call you “ pin cushion “

Nothing anonymous about your posts so the source is authentic. They tell me and the world you are a big#ted one dimensional _________

Remind me one more time about what you dad to say about General Mathis’ accurate portrayal of Trump. How bout that others General who told Trump “you are no patriot”

What did you have say about Michael Cohen who committed the same crimes as Trump?

Sucker. Loser

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Notice the casual sexism here. The assumed male control over spending of marital assets. The assumption that men get to control their wives. That women don't know how to spend money.

Just what independent, educated working women love to see in a man.

1/2 a million donation would be illegal. She must be donating to a/some super pac which I thought liberals despise.

Nothing anonymous about your posts so the source is authentic. They tell me and the world you are a big#ted one dimensional _________

Remind me one more time about what you dad to say about General Mathis’ accurate portrayal of Trump. How bout that others General who told Trump “you are no patriot”

What did you have say about Michael Cohen who committed the same crimes as Trump?

Sucker. Loser
How long have you been known as pin cushion?

Plot twist everyone..the libs now love the guy who lied and helped spread misinformation that led us to war with Iraq and want to crucify the President who has done more to bring troops home than any President in the last 30 years

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Dear God, what an ahole!!! And this is the face of the new GOP, folks. Selfish, zero empathy, narcissistic, petty, unpatriotic to a fault, no sense of shame.

Some new iteration of conservative thought is going to have to emerge because when the current slate of mean spirited Trump cult members are gone, the demographics say they will never be able to come back.

And how many books mentioned anything related to this story.

Crawl back under your bridge you ****ing troll.

Lol. Move the goalposts much?

It has to be maddening knowing that Trump blew off a visit to a US memorial while his contemporaries honored their fallen despite a little rain.

If there's a silver lining, this revelation won't move the needle with his sycophants because it's not even remotely shocking - that Captain bonespurs would look down his nose at members of the military is in line with his comments regarding McCain as a POW.

You're mad because you know I'm right.

Last edited:
So evening update..10 publicly denied the report...2 more have denied anonymously and still zero brave souls have come forward to confirm publicly

Attachments

• 20200905_123817.jpg
    20200905_123817.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: VolinWayne
Im stilling waiting on somebody to ask Bob Woodward about those recordings he has and said he would give up if they just asked . Lol

They're probably locked in the same vault Rudy's 'proof' of Biden Jr's nefarious acts in Ukraine.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
So evening update..10 publicly denied the report...2 more have denied anonymously and still zero brave souls have come forward to confirm publicly

Did the Atlantic article state that 12 other people were present when Trump was allegedly calling dead warriors "suckers"?

I'd wager if it wasn't for the audio and video, those same 12 would vehemently deny Trump bragged about hitting on married women, grabbin' them by there beavers or dumped on McCain for being a POW.

Did the Atlantic article state that 12 other people were present when Trump was allegedly calling dead warriors "suckers"?

I'd wager if it wasn't for the audio and video, those same 12 would vehemently deny Trump bragged about hitting on married women, grabbin' them by there beavers or dumped on McCain for being a POW.
They all said they were there..one of them was Bolton who said it was Kelly who canceled the trip to the cemetery due to weather...I think Trump probably said something in frustration and the quotes were bent to change the narrative... apparently it was a long day he had a tense meeting with Macron and to go to both cemetaries it would have been a 3-4 hour round trip drive

VN Store

Back