Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The mortality rate is getting skewed. We don't know it yet, but as of right now it's actually greater than 50% because there are only something like 49 people that have actually beaten the virus that we know of. The rest are still hospitalized. It really depends on what happens to those in the hospital from the initial cases.
Yes. There is no telling how many have passed they aren't telling us about or ones they may not know about in their homes.

Reactions: davethevol
This is China, we will never know exactly what is, or has, been going on.

I would imagine things are at a factor of 1/3 in terms of real tangible truth. The more we keep hearing, the worse it probably is sadly.

This is China, we will never know exactly what is, or has, been going on.

I would imagine things are at a factor of 1/3 in terms of real tangible truth. The more we keep hearing, the worse it probably is sadly.

What gets me is these videos show people out in public that just drop lifeless or even dead. I mean, if you are that sick you can just go hop the train or go shopping?

What gets me is these videos show people out in public that just drop lifeless or even dead. I mean, if you are that sick you can just go hop the train or go shopping?
You ever heard of people dropping dead from the flu? Me neither. The fact that there are multiple cases of this just makes it that more scary.

Reactions: Orangeburst
You ever heard of people dropping dead from the flu? Me neither. The fact that there are multiple cases of this just makes it that more scary.

It would seem to happen so suddenly. Maybe just maybe these are people that have just fainted because they are wearing a mask. IDK.

The flu kills 50-80k per year in the US alone and I am supposed to get worked up over this one?
This is the DA person that will kill you. ๐Ÿ‘†

You're comparing a year of data to just a few weeks. What we do know, the flu doesn't double per day, like what this is doing. Take the coronavirus numbers and multiply for the year and your flu numbers are minuscule.

How does anyone know this person has the coronavirus? It's a 10 second clip recorded on a phone.
Thatโ€™s fair. We donโ€™t. We do know however that there have been quite a few reports of this identical behavior over the past week and this doesnโ€™t appear to be typical behavior in China.

Yea, If you're sick enough to die, wouldn't you be at home too sick to move? Is it some kind of zombie virus? Makes me suspicious of the whole thing.

Thatโ€™s fair. We donโ€™t. We do know however that there have been quite a few reports of this identical behavior over the past week and this doesnโ€™t appear to be typical behavior in China.
I don't know that it's not typical. They have like 1/5 the worlds population. 1.4 billion. Medical emergencies are going to be more common among a population so large. And with the viral epidemic going on anyone looking like they have a health problem in public is going to be recorded on someone's phone and people will instantly assume the worst when it's inevitably posted on social media.

Compare the number of recovered to non recovered.

They're not gonna run a headline that says "PANIC!"

This is dumb. They aren't going to shut down anything here because of money untill it's too late. If you don't have your month's worth of food and masks before then well good luck.

I seen where the N95 mask shelves are empty in Arizona. Stopped to pick up some cases of water yesterday, at Kroger in Sevierville, and it looked like the milk when snow had been predicted.

VN Store

Back