Jordan Allen Transferring

Everwon lay off coach, aight? Uuhhhh, he done gud this, huh, far, aight? We lookin' fah-wahd to real gud, uuuhhh, things and stuff, aight. Cause coach is workin like heck to git more gud, aight?

What if someone like Hudson Wolfe was shaky with his commitment, would that get anyone's attention?

Tennessee football: Jordan Allen enters transfer portal

Another player jumping off this sinking ship.

This is funny. So, we have a Butch Jones recruit that is a senior that doesn't play much entering the transfer portal and you are going to say he is jumping a sinking ship. This just shows you the level of talent that Butch left in the cupboard for Pruitt. Plus, he was spiteful after getting fired and tried to chase away recruits. Mark Richt was done considerably worse by Georgia and still encouraged recruits to stick with their commitments instead of following him to Miami. Just shows the quality of Coach Butch was/is.

Unless we are guaranteed a Power 5 experienced coach, it would be a mistake to make a change. Yes, Pruitt has made some mistakes but we need to give him a chance to put his stamp on the program instead of penalizing him for the mess he inherited.

I think Bailey is a QB who will use the TE effectively. JG never made it to that level of his progressions.
yeah, one of Bailey's first passes...a swing pass...simple pass, in theory, but led the RB and put it right in his hands where he didn't have to break his stride. I've been used to cringing when that play is called. TE's should be a big target...we've certainly recruited alot of them. UT's never really utilized the TE to max extent, arguably even Witten.

Reactions: sjt18
Because that is exactly what I was saying. Did you expect Jordan Allen to contribute this year? Is this the first time he entered the portal? Just calling a spade a spade....no disrespect to the young man but did many expect him to play?

That is General George Armstrong Custer in that picture, which adds a slight twist to the “Stay The Course” slogan. I’m sure you can learn about him through Google.

This is funny. So, we have a Butch Jones recruit that is a senior that doesn't play much entering the transfer portal and you are going to say he is jumping a sinking ship. This just shows you the level of talent that Butch left in the cupboard for Pruitt. Plus, he was spiteful after getting fired and tried to chase away recruits. Mark Richt was done considerably worse by Georgia and still encouraged recruits to stick with their commitments instead of following him to Miami. Just shows the quality of Coach Butch was/is.

Unless we are guaranteed a Power 5 experienced coach, it would be a mistake to make a change. Yes, Pruitt has made some mistakes but we need to give him a chance to put his stamp on the program instead of penalizing him for the mess he inherited.
Good lord. What the hell have you seen from Pruitt that makes you think he can turn this around. We are getting worse, but better.

As long as we have this head coach and staff, it really doesn't matter who comes or goes.

Reactions: CJBlaze
I don't know. I really don't. By reason... you look at his resume at UT and see this season coupled with GSU, BYU, and the struggles we all excused in the first year. You see his stubbornness with the QB situation. You see a supposed defensive guru... allowing over 30 ppg in his 3rd year.

But on the other side... I remember Fulmer sabotaging his own career at UT with loyalty to assistants who were complacent and who weren't getting the job done. I see the possible budget implications. I see people buying the Covid excuse.

Nothing he's done on the field of play suggests he should keep the job. He's lost several games when he had the superior roster. I'm not aware of any game he's won that he was supposed to lose.

Sadly... I think he's lost the team and no longer enjoys the respect needed to lead them.

This player came here as a 4 star JUCO, has been here three seasons, and never touched the field. I know he's had injuries and switched positions, but this has been an unfortunate arrangement, I'm sure for both the player and program.

Do you blame them
No, but THIS isn’t indicative of the mess we’re in. He’s a converted linebacker who can’t get on the field. Given it every shot and looking for a last one. The “sinking ship” narrative loses any significance if you reach for it.

This player came here as a 4 star JUCO, has been here three seasons, and never touched the field. I know he's had injuries and switched positions, but this has been an unfortunate arrangement, I'm sure for both the player and program.
Happens every year at every program.

VN Store

Back