Jordan Allen Transferring

If we weren't so terrible this year, no one would be batting an eye at this transfer. I wish the young man well, but this is not an indictment on anything. Just a young man looking to get to play. Every single thread ends up in the sinking ship argument.

I hope so. It’s over. It’s no longer a question of if, but when.
I don't know. I really don't. By reason... you look at his resume at UT and see this season coupled with GSU, BYU, and the struggles we all excused in the first year. You see his stubbornness with the QB situation. You see a supposed defensive guru... allowing over 30 ppg in his 3rd year.

But on the other side... I remember Fulmer sabotaging his own career at UT with loyalty to assistants who were complacent and who weren't getting the job done. I see the possible budget implications. I see people buying the Covid excuse.

Nothing he's done on the field of play suggests he should keep the job. He's lost several games when he had the superior roster. I'm not aware of any game he's won that he was supposed to lose.

Sadly... I think he's lost the team and no longer enjoys the respect needed to lead them.

This player has not played since 2018 so I am not sure I would classify this as jumping off a sinking ship, but whatever....

That happens when you take a 4* DE, try to turn him into a LB, and then move him to TE, in an offense that inexplicably doesn't try to utilize TEs because the head coach is a moron.

Last edited:
I don't know. I really don't. By reason... you look at his resume at UT and see this season coupled with GSU, BYU, and the struggles we all excused in the first year. You see his stubbornness with the QB situation. You see a supposed defensive guru... allowing over 30 ppg in his 3rd year.

But on the other side... I remember Fulmer sabotaging his own career at UT with loyalty to assistants who were complacent and who weren't getting the job done. I see the possible budget implications. I see people buying the Covid excuse.

Nothing he's done on the field of play suggests he should keep the job. He's lost several games when he had the superior roster. I'm not aware of any game he's won that he was supposed to lose.

Sadly... I think he's lost the team and no longer enjoys the respect needed to lead them.
I think it’s pretty simple: name a unit on this team that is better than last year. We are getting worse, not better. That’s all I need to know.

Has he played? Oh well let anyone leave if they don’t want to be here. Our “coach” can figure it out.

VN Store

Back