Its time to pull the trigger.

Heard reports the jets are going after Mullen. We need to wrap up investigation to get infront of Florida in the coaching hire instead of going after leftovers.
We won't, they'll announce Freeze before Mullen is announced as leaving

Meddling for one, but I'll throw that aside for the moment. Aside from Kentucky and Vandy, SEC AD's are judged primarily on the success of their football programs/football coaching hires. Fulmer hired this train wreck of a head coach and gave said said head coach an unearned raise and extension during a global pandemic.

I don't blame Fulmer for the hire. He was thrust into a tough position after the Haslams and John Currie jacked up the 2017 coaching search. I give him a pass for that. The second he gave Pruitt the raise and extension, though, he attached himself to Pruitt IMO

Well stated, and bears repeating. I can't imagine any decent reason Fulmer gave that raise and extension to Pruitt...

I would like to know what Fulmer has done wrong excluding anything about Pruitt
Some on this board suffer from the opposite of Stockholm syndrome. Instead of hating their oppressors they hate the best coach the school’s ever had in the modern era. 151-52-1 2 sec championships, and a National championship.

VN Store

Back