Its time to pull the trigger.

Heard reports the jets are going after Mullen. We need to wrap up investigation to get infront of Florida in the coaching hire instead of going after leftovers.
I don't see Mullen going to NY. But if he did I see Urban thinking about going back to Florida. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Tbh we have needed to pull the trigger the entire time. I understand the idea of trying to fire Pruitt for cause but at this point if we can't do that then we need to decide if he stays or goes. And if he's going we really need to find a replacement now. I fear if we wait too much longer it'll be another Dooley type hire.

It makes no sense to keep this up. We are losing players daily it seems. Our program is in shambles and they're losing the fan base. We have no clue as to what is really happening and we are extremely frustrated.

Imo I say fire fulmer and pruitt. Hire either herman, freeze or malzahn.
Herman may be the best choice at this point as he has no buyout included and should offer stability.
Freeze would be an extremely difficult hire depending on the investigation but would probably be the best hire we could make.
Malzahn brings stability and can recuit for SEC play.

If Urban is going back to Florida, it's Jacksonville, not Gainesville. He seems much more interested in NFL jobs than college jobs right now.
Yep he was meeting with the Jaguars today I believe. He wants big $$$$$$$ to coach professional athletes....well he most definitely has coached paid players before but not officially on the books.

I would like to know what Fulmer has done wrong excluding anything about Pruitt

Meddling for one, but I'll throw that aside for the moment. Aside from Kentucky and Vandy, SEC AD's are judged primarily on the success of their football programs/football coaching hires. Fulmer hired this train wreck of a head coach and gave said said head coach an unearned raise and extension during a global pandemic.

I don't blame Fulmer for the hire. He was thrust into a tough position after the Haslams and John Currie jacked up the 2017 coaching search. I give him a pass for that. The second he gave Pruitt the raise and extension, though, he attached himself to Pruitt IMO

So Mullen is rumored for an NFL job, yet as recent as 4 months ago we had posters saying they would rather have Pruitt than Mullen. Our fans......not exactly a beacon of wisdom
When we didn’t land Mullen...and he signed with Florida I knew he’d win the East quick and we were going to be Google searching whoever we ended up with. Then when Fulmer muscled his way into the AD spot and talked all that tough guy $#!T in his speech when he was announced...we were hella doomed at that point. And here we are.

I would like to know what Fulmer has done wrong excluding anything about Pruitt
I’m going to say this as of right now...
There needs to be “WRONG WAY” and “DO NOT ENTER” signs put on both sides of Phillip Fulmer Way on campus. There is a lesson to be learned here.E088FAF7-3692-4F8C-8003-BEBFCA99B04A.jpeg

Yes, pull the trigger and put our fan base out of its misery with another underwhelming hire.

Meddling for one, but I'll throw that aside for the moment. Aside from Kentucky and Vandy, SEC AD's are judged primarily on the success of their football programs/football coaching hires. Fulmer hired this train wreck of a head coach and gave said said head coach an unearned raise and extension during a global pandemic.

I don't blame Fulmer for the hire. He was thrust into a tough position after the Haslams and John Currie jacked up the 2017 coaching search. I give him a pass for that. The second he gave Pruitt the raise and extension, though, he attached himself to Pruitt IMO
Ok so you have no idea rather he has done a great job or not with other thing else just Pruitt. Got you

VN Store

Back