Get these refs fired. NOW.

T
We can’t even get home cooking right.
The refs were horrific though the touchdown before when the running back had half his body across the goal line and it still did not count after review. The defender that supposedly Jeremy Banks blocked literally fell on his own and was not touched. What the hell was going on out there.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
They always throw the penalty now if you pick a guy up and throw him down. It was Ok many years ago but not anymore.
So if he sits there and holds him and the running back keeps turning his legs then he would get the yardage so you have to get them down for entrance the one play where Banks had a hold of the guys leg and two other vols let up and he let go of the leg and got 8 more yards that was a direct byproduct of the call on Banks.

The blaming the ref’s for a loss is just old and predictable from fans. Like our team play didn’t have anything to do with the loss. SMDH. We can lose to by Alabama by 40 points and people would be in here complaining the refs were responsible.
Having an annual eye on cam is the best way to catch glaucoma early

The blaming the ref’s for a loss is just old and predictable from fans. Like our team play didn’t have anything to do with the loss. SMDH. We can lose to by Alabama by 40 points and people would be in here complaining the refs were responsible.
If you don’t believe the refs blew at least three critical calls this game you don’t know football

So if he sits there and holds him and the running back keeps turning his legs then he would get the yardage so you have to get them down for entrance the one play where Banks had a hold of the guys leg and two other vols let up and he let go of the leg and got 8 more yards that was a direct byproduct of the call on Banks.
Anytime you grab a carrier and lift him to forcefully slam him to the ground you will get the penalty. I don’t like it because I played organized football when this was legal. The same thing goes when you grab a runner by the shoulder pads from behind. It used to be legal and now it’s not.

If you will watch the video on this play and the measurement that took place afterward. The refs stretched the chains from the 11 1/2 yard line instead of the 12. The first down Marker is clearly placed on the 2 yard line which he made but the chain was stretched to the 1 1/2 yard line.

Go back and watch it. We had no chance with that measurement even though we made the line to gain. Too bad we do not have coaches that are smart enough to see what is going on on the field.

Reactions: murfreesboro_vol
Hooker 3rd down
Jaylen Wright Touchdown
Jeremy Banks Block in the Back on the Kick Return Touchdown
Jeremy Banks Unnessesary roughness call

Four of the worst calls of all time in ONE GAME
Other ones that come to mind:
2019 Darrell Taylor Alabama Unnessesary roughness call
Emmanuel Moseley Kentucky targeting call
2016 Alabama Block in the back call on return TD and a couple holdings that game on Jalen Hurts runs
2014 Missouri onside kick ruling

Those are just the ones that come to mind but all in the same game???
is this the worst officiated game of all time??? I think its up there

Anytime you grab a carrier and lift him to forcefully slam him to the ground you will get the penalty. I don’t like it because I played organized football when this was legal. The same thing goes when you grab a runner by the shoulder pads from behind. It used to be legal and now it’s not.
The problem with this was the runner was still trying to escape his grasp and the refs were not blowing the whistle.

Reactions: coachballcoach

VN Store

Back