Get these refs fired. NOW.

Shouldn't of Had to if some people were doing their jobs
Problem is it’s Heupel’s job to challenge calls like that one. It’s a big job on a big stage hopefully he grows into it but so far he’s just not ready for prime time as an sec coach. This team is much better coached than last year but I’m not sure that’s anything to hang your hat on.

Problem is it’s Heupel’s job to challenge calls like that one. It’s a big job on a big stage hopefully he grows into it but so far he’s just not ready for prime time as an sec coach. This team is much better coached than last year but I’m not sure that’s anything to hang your hat on.

Well the mystery has been solved. Apparently they did review it and told CJH not to waste the timeout as it was going to stand. Beyond baffling. It was a clear first down

Reactions: McDad
Well the mystery has been solved. Apparently the did review it and told CJH not to waste the timeout as it was going to stand. Beyond baffling. It was a clear first down
Idk what Heupel said but I guarantee Saban would’ve challenged that ruling and been chewing a piece of Zebra ass off. I can guarantee you as well if the refs are asked about it they will say it wasn’t reviewed

Idk what Heupel said but I guarantee Saban would’ve challenged that ruling and been chewing a piece of Zebra ass off. I can guarantee you as well if the refs are asked about it they will say it wasn’t reviewed
He specifically addressed it in his presser.

Dude the refs just blew. You just want to hate on our coach. That's literally all you're here for. Go away. Lmao if you can't see how awful the refs were, don't know what to tell you. Maybe football isn't a good watch for you. Go watch birds or something

On the punt after TD called back on block in the back call, the first Pitt player touched the ball less than a foot outside of the end zone, he batted it back to the three yard line where it was downed by a couple of other Pitt players. The ball was spotted inside the 1 foot line where it was initially touched and play stopped for a TV timeout. While on the TV timeout, the alternate ref spoke with the crew on the field and right before coming back from commercial, they moved the ball to the 3 yard line where it was downed.

Apparently a few members of that crew didn't know how to spot a downed punt properly and had to be corrected by another official or the booth.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Dude the refs just blew. You just want to hate on our coach. That's literally all you're here for. Go away. Lmao if you can't see how awful the refs were, don't know what to tell you. Maybe football isn't a good watch for you. Go watch birds or something

Our dumbass coach didn’t put a 6’ 4” 220 lbs QB under center and sneak the ball 6”. He chose to snap it 4yards deep.

Maybe message boards aren’t for you if you can’t handle the discussion. If all on field calls are reviewed why ever challenge a call? We’ve seen numerous coaches challenge spots in the past.

Maybe message boards aren’t for you if you can’t handle the discussion. If all on field calls are reviewed why ever challenge a call? We’ve seen numerous coaches challenge spots in the past.

Imagine creating a message board handle named ‘DaddyChad’, because I cannot

It’s just a flaw with how the game is run/officiated. That official was 5 yards behind the play Amd had multiple bodies in front of him. The camera had a way better angle than the sideline judge there. In those instances…they should do a time out Amd have a reply office spit the ball. They have the best opportunity to get it right. Instead…that sideline judge is in charge of the spot and you have to have irrefutable/dna evidence to overturn it.
Am I wrong or do I remember a ton of long, game stopping reviews last season? Seems like every game had 2-3 that took forever and it was always, “the booth and officials just want to make sure they get it right” BS.
I want to think we had several plays blown dead, after the snap, because the booth buzzed down to the officials, to do a review of the previous play.
GBO!!

This is bigger than the ACC refs, I think this is the NCAA making sure we get some punishment for Pruitt. I can’t believe the number of egregiously bad calls today. It’s bad enough to play in the SEC with the bama-owned refs. We will probably never get a call to go our way again.

Worst refereed game I have ever witnessed, and I have seen some bad referees. They ruined a evenly matched game that had the potential to be a great game. Two guys in particular, a Line Judge and the Back Judge are either corrupt or betting on the game.

I do not believe it is possible for refs to be as bad as they are without being paid for it. I have believed that for may years.

VN Store

Back