Get these refs fired. NOW.

No mods, please do not sticky this amped up, impulsive, goofy thread.

It ain't impulsive. 20 years from now I'll still want these bums fired. It ain't goofy. If people **** up their job to an extreme, guess what happens?

It ain't impulsive. 20 years from now I'll still want these bums fired. It ain't goofy. If people **** up their job to an extreme, guess what happens?

Ummm...nothing happens to them when some random observer from outside the organization doesn't like how they performed and starts posting about it on the internet. Expecting your opinion to matter one single bit is goofy. That said, I always like your posts, UTK. (This thread is sort of crazy, though.)

Reactions: McDad
Refs help beat us today. I was there live at the game. We couldn't beat both y'all. We can't beat refs and the other team. We are still not that good but improving. We just don't have a QB yet. Give Harrison Bailey a shot he will make those throws. My Grandma could have hit those 2 open receivers. The one was wide open my god how did Milton miss him. I still can't get over it. Dam. Go Vols. I'm still battling with our team. I'm proud of our boys. They wanna win just like we do but they forgot how too win. Winning is adjective. When that gets in their blood again we will win again. We got a good team

Reactions: feathersax
Pressure from posters on a message board of a team in another conference gets them fired?
Am I doing this right?

Last edited:
Reactions: volinthenorth
The blaming the ref’s for a loss is just old and predictable from fans. Like our team play didn’t have anything to do with the loss. SMDH. We can lose to by Alabama by 40 points and people would be in here complaining the refs were responsible.
NO, IN THIS CASE IT IS TRUE; HOOKER HAD THAT FIRST DOWN AND WRIGHT WAS IN THE END ZONE BUT GOT KNOCKED BACKED, BUT HE AND THE BALL BROKE THE DAMN PLAIN

Hooker has his entire body past the first down marker. The spot he got? A couple feet short. No review. Unacceptable. Period.
Great still shot. All I want to know is where is the head linesman or line judge ? Ref should be right there with the chain gang.

VN Store

Back