Florida vs LSU

One thing I've learned when it comes to LSU at home is you can always count on the refs giving LSU the game if they can.

I picked the Dawgs and LSU in the SECCG. LSU looks mostly for real right now. I also picked FL to struggle (lose) against KY and have trouble with TN, neither of which happened. So FL has been the biggest surprise to me. Their D is legit, as it was last year. The AU game showed what the offense is capable of....turning the ball over. Do that against an elite team (and I'm not say yet that LSU is elite), and you wont win much. I like the Ti-guhs in this one.

I picked the Dawgs and LSU in the SECCG. LSU looks mostly for real right now. I also picked FL to struggle (lose) against KY and have trouble with TN, neither of which happened. So FL has been the biggest surprise to me. Their D is legit, as it was last year. The AU game showed what the offense is capable of....turning the ball over. Do that against an elite team (and I'm not say yet that LSU is elite), and you wont win much. I like the Ti-guhs in this one.

This new offensive style is still just as new and unproven against the SEC best to LSU as anyone else. That dogfight against Texas in Austin is hardly the ultimate yardstick. Right now the tigers and media hounds are just delirious about the new style. Truth is, LSU has sat right here many a time at this part of their schedule undefeated and they were running the I-formation. Like last season, just before they went to Gainesville.

This much I know, if UF wins it will be purely because of luck.
We're gonna slip on a banana peel into the luckiest undefeated season of all time.

That won't happen...But if it did, it'd be the luckiest damn national championship winning season you ever did see.

Btw, LSU hasn't faced a defense with a pulse this year, but that's neither here nor there.

So they say... But Florida is 9-6 in the last 15 games in Baton Rouge.

LSU may very well win, but Florida wins in Baton Rouge... a lot.

Florida doesn’t play scared regardless of who the coach is. As I said earlier my pick in this one is worthless as I have not payed any attention to LSWho. So Gators by less than 2.
If I had my choice I’d have y’all get killed in this one then beat an arrogant and overconfident Ga.

Florida doesn’t play scared regardless of who the coach is. As I said earlier my pick in this one is worthless as I have not payed any attention to LSWho. So Gators by less than 2.
If I had my choice I’d have y’all get killed in this one then beat an arrogant and overconfident Ga.

If Florida can beat Auburn and LSU in back to back weeks, they can beat Georgia too.

If Florida can beat Auburn and LSU in back to back weeks, they can beat Georgia too.
I’m not sure.
Ga has been consistently good for a couple of years. Barn and LSWho, not as much.
Florida does appear to be good enough to win both and the breaks are going their way right now.
I don’t mean they’re lucky as it’s my belief that you make the breaks by hustling. And their hustle has overcome mistakes so far.

Florida is better than expected. It is hard for Vol fans to admit it, because we thought we were in about the same place 2 years ago. I guess we weren't or we hired the wrong guy, or we have a different rebuild plan that takes longer. We will see how much better this weekend. I expect LSU will have less success offensively than they have so far this season (not a reach). I am interested to see the LSU D vs the Florida O.

I think Florida will hang and may pull it out.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Auburn has a better defense than LSU and we got 400 yards of offense on them and won comfortably despite four turnovers and an unsuccessful fake punt that gave them the ball on the 30 yard line.

Again, I think we'll probably lose but to say we have no chance is absolutely stupid.

Not a top 10 team, so yea, you are.

You didn’t think Florida would beat Auburn. I’m pretty sure you were one of the numerous Vols fans proclaiming “we’ve got a good shot against Florida.” In fact, I can’t recall anything you’ve gotten right when predicting Florida or Tennessee outcomes. And you may not think Florida is a top 10, but they are. Ranked 7th and undefeated, and already bowl eligible.

You are in denial.

You didn’t think Florida would beat Auburn. I’m pretty sure you were one of the numerous Vols fans proclaiming “we’ve got a good shot against Florida.” In fact, I can’t recall anything you’ve gotten right when predicting Florida or Tennessee outcomes. And you may not think Florida is a top 10, but they are. Ranked 7th and undefeated, and already bowl eligible.

You are in denial.

Come back when you find my post on us beating FL.

VN Store

Back