Florida vs LSU

allvol123

Wish I was still a kid, but sadly no...You attempted to minimalize just how gargantuan a failure loosing at home to a putrid South Carolina team with their third string QB was by essentially calling it "one of those tough defensive games" when it should have been a 40 point win.
I wasnt minimizing anything.

No, I was describing what it takes to win that game.

At this point, I'd just feel sorry for you if I even gave a damn.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Wish I was still a kid, but sadly no...You attempted to minimalize just how gargantuan a failure loosing at home to a putrid South Carolina team with their third string QB was by essentially calling it "one of those tough defensive games" when it should have been a 40 point win.

Absolutely. This is going to be a hard sell for Smart. You go into Baton Rouge, or Auburn and get your doors blown off by a top 10 team that's one thing, this loss says they have bigger problems.

Orangeslice13

It’s time..to put on some more Damn steam!! Aight!
What are we talking about here?
The hit late in the Florida LSU game on Trask called a low hit and flagged.
Apparently it was a big deal.
A while back you and I had a conversation about the low hit on the quarterback. From that conversation I said I thought the flag was a good call ever though I thought the rule was bad. I thought the rule was written below the waist but someone posted the rule and it says area of the knee. I still contend that it was the right call. But others disagree
Being a ref I usually defer to you on these things and since we discussed it a couple years back I tagged you to get your opinion.

Basically.

What do ya think?

RockyTopGolfer

To be the man, you have to beat the man
The hit late in the Florida LSU game on Trask called a low hit and flagged.
Apparently it was a big deal.
A while back you and I had a conversation about the low hit on the quarterback. From that conversation I said I thought the flag was a good call ever though I thought the rule was bad. I thought the rule was written below the waist but someone posted the rule and it says area of the knee. I still contend that it was the right call. But others disagree
Being a ref I usually defer to you on these things and since we discussed it a couple years back I tagged you to get your opinion.

Basically.

What do ya think?
I didn’t see the hit. I basically kept my rules discussions to high school rules. I am now a handful of years removed from that too 🤣

VN Store

Sponsors