Florida vs LSU

Wish I was still a kid, but sadly no...You attempted to minimalize just how gargantuan a failure loosing at home to a putrid South Carolina team with their third string QB was by essentially calling it "one of those tough defensive games" when it should have been a 40 point win.

I wasnt minimizing anything.

No, I was describing what it takes to win that game.

At this point, I'd just feel sorry for you if I even gave a damn.

Wish I was still a kid, but sadly no...You attempted to minimalize just how gargantuan a failure loosing at home to a putrid South Carolina team with their third string QB was by essentially calling it "one of those tough defensive games" when it should have been a 40 point win.

Absolutely. This is going to be a hard sell for Smart. You go into Baton Rouge, or Auburn and get your doors blown off by a top 10 team that's one thing, this loss says they have bigger problems.

What are we talking about here?

The hit late in the Florida LSU game on Trask called a low hit and flagged.
Apparently it was a big deal.
A while back you and I had a conversation about the low hit on the quarterback. From that conversation I said I thought the flag was a good call ever though I thought the rule was bad. I thought the rule was written below the waist but someone posted the rule and it says area of the knee. I still contend that it was the right call. But others disagree
Being a ref I usually defer to you on these things and since we discussed it a couple years back I tagged you to get your opinion.

Basically.

What do ya think?

The hit late in the Florida LSU game on Trask called a low hit and flagged.
Apparently it was a big deal.
A while back you and I had a conversation about the low hit on the quarterback. From that conversation I said I thought the flag was a good call ever though I thought the rule was bad. I thought the rule was written below the waist but someone posted the rule and it says area of the knee. I still contend that it was the right call. But others disagree
Being a ref I usually defer to you on these things and since we discussed it a couple years back I tagged you to get your opinion.

Basically.

What do ya think?
I didn’t see the hit. I basically kept my rules discussions to high school rules. I am now a handful of years removed from that too 🤣

VN Store

Back