Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

Thanks for the laugh.

I don't really care if they do as long as they are of age and consent. Morality has nothing to do with what happened on the basketball court.
That is an absolute joke if you truly believe that last statement but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at anything these days. Nothing left to discuss if you can justify that lack of ethics in your mind. Not going to waste any more of my time on it. At the end of the day, BHH is gone and I don’t care. Next subject.

BHH is gone and I don’t care. Next subject.
Then stop posting in a BHH thread.

That is an absolute joke if you truly believe that last statement

Please enlighten me, oh great one, what morality in recruiting has to do with what happened on the basketball court. You've cheered on some really ****** human beings (if you think sex for money is bad lol) that came through this university but you don't seem to mind cause they are VFLs.

I've done my best to defend him because I felt he was given poor advice by people around him, but this makes it hard to defend. What a clown. Just go enjoy your time in Louisville and do it without adding anything negative about your time at Tennessee. I'm sure Barnes and Co. could really lay out some truth about your time in Tennessee, last season, but they won't do it.

So he just wants a “yes man” who will blow smoke up his rear end and not actively try to make him a better player. Soft. Pretty telling that he even blatantly says his only goal is “to leave college” as quickly as possible. That’s a beta mentality. Your goal can be to make it to the NBA quickly, but rarely do even the best players say that out loud. I don’t think I heard Chandler utter those words one last year.

Reactions: cardvolfan
He didn’t want coaches that would be “BS-ing” him.

He didn’t want coaches changing who he is.

He took his time choosing Louisville because he didn’t want to make a mistake picking a school. “Again.”

He said he picks things up fast. He hasn’t picked up knowing what to say in an interview very fast.

Kid better grow up fast or he’ll never reach his potential. It’s kind of sad.

He didn’t want coaches that would be “BS-ing” him.

He didn’t want coaches changing who he is.

He took his time choosing Louisville because he didn’t want to make a mistake picking a school. “Again.”

He said he picks things up fast. He hasn’t picked up knowing what to say in an interview very fast.

Kid better grow up fast or he’ll never reach his potential. It’s kind of sad.
Yup with that mentality he’s stuck in the wrong gear and will never be able to get to the top.

VN Store

Back