Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

VolFreakJosh

Hoping for the best
I'm not sure you even know what that is tbh.
You’re the only one in this forum debating over a championship that was later on, stripped due to numerous NCAA violations.

Not one logical person would brag about that except for you.

Go to the Louisville boards if you’re really that interested over something pointless.

joevols89

You’re the only one in this forum debating over a championship that was later on, stripped due to numerous NCAA violations.

Not one logical person would brag about that except for you.

Go to the Louisville boards if you’re really that interested over something pointless.
No, I'm pretty sure you were the only one coming in here to dispute it after reminding the original poster they won a championship in the last decade.

You're bad at this. Go away. I cringe every time I see your name next to a thread.

VolFreakJosh

Hoping for the best
No, I'm pretty sure you were the only one coming in here to dispute it after reminding the original poster they won a championship in the last decade.

You're bad at this. Go away. I cringe every time I see your name next to a thread.
And he brought up the exact same point that I explained to you…….

“Vacated”

Thanks for proving my point again. Lol

VolFreakJosh

Hoping for the best
Having trouble reading the question, Joshua?
He was right though.

They didn’t do anything in the tournament considering they have nothing to show for it anymore.

Do you see a 2013 National Championship banner hanging up in the Yum Center? Is there a 2013 Final Four banner hanging up there? Nope.

joevols89

He was right though.

They didn’t do anything in the tournament considering they have nothing to show for it anymore.

Do you see a 2013 National Championship banner hanging up in the Yum Center? Is there a 2013 Final Four banner hanging up there? Nope.
Remind me, Joshua, who did Michigan play in that game title game in 2013?

VN Store