Basilio off air?

The testimonials on Basilio's character sound good so I retract the "loudmouth nobody". The defense of his treatment of Barnes otoh - "TB only questioned his recruiting skill" - that's revisionist bs. He dogged CRB for two solid years and into year 3 on all sorts of things (you did too, Beano). CRB's age and desire, player defections, tourney records etc. All kinds of "Barnes is washed up" callers that Tony seemed to side with - I bet that rings a bell with some of you. heh
And AGAIN, Tony has admitted publicly over and over again how wrong he was about Barnes. You seem very personally offended about this. Are you a close personal friend of Rick's or something? Otherwise why do you care so much? All of the assumptions that were made about Coach Barnes AT THE TIME were perfectly reasonable.

I have personally heard of Tony helping people out of the kindness of his heart. I have always loved his show. I always loved when "Bama Fever" would call in and he would refer to him as "Bama Felon". Hahaha.

Reactions: Stoked and utisme
Not true, my source is the cleaning lady at the AD(Stella). Apparently, CJP is secretly a well spoken Englishman and the redneck thing is all an act...or he's a lizard person. Stella drinks sometimes.
What is she drinking that turns others into lizard people? I need to get me some of that!

Lol...Hatvol did some on air work with TB before he vanished.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back