'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

According to AP the father had a huge say in where JTD went.

Cant remember if it was on here or on VQ but a poster who knows them said the dad is a Huge Pain in the Ass. Pruitt and Chaney might have said thanks but no thanks esp after Ty Simpsons interview. Swain mentioned about the dad this morning on his show. Bailey, Salter, and Simpson(probably). TN will be just fine

Cant remember if it was on here or on VQ but a poster who knows them said the dad is a Huge Pain in the Ass. Pruitt and Chaney might have said thanks but no thanks esp after Ty Simpsons interview. Swain mentioned about the dad this morning on his show. Bailey, Salter, and Simpson(probably). TN will be just fine
Sounds good to me.

Lol here’s to hoping he drives the Georgia staffs nuts1590797433351.gif

I didn't really care if we got Daniels, but I don't like that UGA has another option now.

Welp...I guess it is going to suck for him getting brutalized by Pruitt and Ansley's dobermens that they are gonna be unleashing the next couple of years. They were already getting pretty good at brutalizing QBs with a much less imposing defensive roster by years end.

If I was a defensive recruit, I would pay to play for Pruitt.

? Lol 😂 you literally stated that the walk-ons given Full-ride scholarships wouldn’t be on scholarship going into the Fall because we pull those scholarships after one year.... they are literally still on scholarship even for the “Summer” of 2020, which means they will be on Scholarship Fall 2020.....

@butchna wth am I missing here?

Putting Bruin on ignore

I didn't really care if we got Daniels, but I don't like that UGA has another option now.

Welp...I guess it is going to suck for him getting brutalized by Pruitt and Ansley's dobermens that they are gonna be unleashing the next couple of years. They were already getting pretty good at brutalizing QBs with a much less imposing defensive roster by years end.

If I was a Football Recruit, I would pay to play for TN. GBO. 🍊🏈

Dobermens!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Well, he's going to GA and look at their QB room. If he gets immediate eligibility he'd have been a good alternative to JG this year. Was under Tee Martin @ USC, so there was a relationship there. Any time a player of this caliber is available and you have a relationship, you'd be dumb not to try to bring him in. If nothing else to keep him away from the likes of UGA.
Their QB room is garbage compared to ours I think.

FTR I didn't think taking him was a good idea unless he could play this year, but that's not what we were talking about. You said you would not believe we were after him unless the coaches said it. Don't think they can talk about recruits until they are signed. There were media people as well as AV talking about him and TN/LSU.
Not a single one of them was right in the end, hmmm...

What??? They were right in that those schools were talking to him, and he was talking to them. That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he chose another school.
It's dead period for recruiting so he had to reach out to our coaching staff before anyone could even speak with him and neither you, nor I nor all the one's saying we were talking to him have any idea what our reply to him was when he reached out, for all any of us know CJP said thanks but no thanks we just don't have room at this time. It never made sense and the ones that were crying for it to happen are the same ones crying for anyone but JG to play QB this year.

It's dead period for recruiting so he had to reach out to our coaching staff before anyone could even speak with him and neither you, nor I nor all the one's saying we were talking to him have any idea what our reply to him was when he reached out, for all any of us know CJP said thanks but no thanks we just don't have room at this time. It never made sense and the ones that were crying for it to happen are the same ones crying for anyone but JG to play QB this year.

The dead period doesn’t mean coaches can’t contact recruits

VN Store

Back