'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

But yet the coaches wanted him? And so did everyone else on here..put the orange haterade down Dude and acknowledge this as a Snafu 😭😂
No way possible he could think lesser of his talents than yourself? And a “Snafu” on who?

Why exactly would you not want him? Got some experience and could come in and challenge JG for starting spot immediately. QB play is holding us back right now, until we find one I’ll take qbs all day

We had a 5 star coming in and two serviceable backups and a returning redshirt senior. You don’t bring in a transfer unless you just have to and we didn’t need to. Especially since there is no guarantee he would be any better then what we have. That’s why.

Reactions: Lavell2315
Anyone know what his grounds for eligibility were? This one seems to be quite a stretch.
I think they said he was injured in like the first half of the first game last year, or maybe the first half of the second game. Either way, he sat 10-11 games of the regular season last year, so he basically sat out last year or most of it.

No way possible he could think lesser of his talents than yourself? And a “Snafu” on who?
If it is true we backed off because we thought he wouldn't be eligible, it's a snafu? That was my best guess. Really both guys are unproven, certainly against the elite competition they will be facing, it's not like they got Jalen Hurts.

If it is true we backed off because we thought he wouldn't be eligible, it's a snafu? That was my best guess. Really both guys are unproven, certainly against the elite competition they will be facing, it's not like they got Jalen Hurts.
Then I’ll save you with an “it ain’t true”. Quit looking for snafu’s during your snipe hunts. It’s the first time I’ve even heard of that particular conspiracy. Daniels picked the highest rated program without an established starter and/or star prospects at the position. Not rocket surgery calculus trig hieroglyphics here. 😎

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
We had a 5 star coming in and two serviceable backups and a returning redshirt senior. You don’t bring in a transfer unless you just have to and we didn’t need to. Especially since there is no guarantee he would be any better then what we have. That’s why.
All in all we didn’t have the numbers but offered anyway. He picked UGA over us and others.
1594734398575.jpeg

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Then I’ll save you with an “it ain’t true”. Quit looking for snafu’s during your snipe hunts. It’s the first time I’ve even heard of that particular conspiracy. Daniels picked the highest rated program without an established starter and/or star prospects at the position. Not rocket surgery calculus trig hieroglyphics here. 😎
Hey now, I didn't call it a snafu, I was just telling you that's all I could figure the OP meant by "snafu". I agree, the idea that we backed off was dumb then and it's dumb now but that doesn't mean some people didn't say it after he chose UGA. I saw that in one or two places.

Hey now, I didn't call it a snafu, I was just telling you that's all I could figure the OP meant by "snafu". I agree, the idea that we backed off was dumb then and it's dumb now but that doesn't mean some people didn't say it after he chose UGA. I saw that in one or two places.
People on a board?

VN Store

Back