'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Lol as I answered

brady wasn’t an OC in college, wasn’t a HC in college and wasn’t an OC in the NFL while TM was

Thus TM’s resume was more extensive.

No idea why you continue to argue against those facts

No idea why you continue to answer questions that were never asked. Maybe deflecting away from questions that don't paint your narrative in a positive light is your thing. And an extensive resume is not always indicative of success. Still waiting to hear about all of the 'success' stories of TM who we are now affectionately referring to him as.

Reactions: butchna
No idea why you continue to answer questions that were never asked. Maybe deflecting away from questions that don't paint your narrative in a positive light is your thing. And an extensive resume is not always indicative of success. Still waiting to hear about all of the 'success' stories of TM who we are now affectionately referring to him as.

Look I made a Statement about a resume. It was based on facts

I am not here to say anything more than TM resume is extensive and much experienced with higher level jobs than Brady’s

very very wrong

they only count toward the 85 the semesters they are on scholarship and that’s the entire point of this

Lol. Believe what you want. But, like what has already been stated. If you yanked a kids scholarship your program would not survive. You don’t say hey kid here is your free ride for this year but guess what..... you aren’t getting it after that because you know you aren’t going to be good enough then.

Look I made a Statement about a resume. It was based on facts

I am not here to say anything more than TM resume is extensive and much experienced with higher level jobs than Brady’s
Oh ok.......Thank you for your 'scorching' hot take. We will be waiting to see which QB ole TM leads to a Heisman as his team runs through the competition with record offensive numbers in what most will see as an unforgettable season. You know since Joe Brady now has that on his resume and all.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Why the hell do we have two Georgia recruits at the top of page 1!?!?!
I'm curious as to why anyone ever thought this kid was coming to UT with our current QB room, I don't think that he was ever an option nor do I believe that he was ever offered, until I see a coach state otherwise.

What the hell does this prove?

lol. We all know these guys were put on a full ride. We all know they counted against the 85 this spring semester.
You can stop posting anything saying those things since we all agree on those facts

That is this years roster.... meaning they are still on Scholarship genius.

I'm curious as to why anyone ever thought this kid was coming to UT with our current QB room, I don't think that he was ever an option nor do I believe that he was ever offered, until I see a coach state otherwise.
Since when do coaches talk about recruits? There were plenty of others talking about him and Tennessee.

Another agreed upon fact
? Lol 😂 you literally stated that the walk-ons given Full-ride scholarships wouldn’t be on scholarship going into the Fall because we pull those scholarships after one year.... they are literally still on scholarship even for the “Summer” of 2020, which means they will be on Scholarship Fall 2020.....

@butchna wth am I missing here?

? Lol 😂 you literally stated that the walk-ons given Full-ride scholarships wouldn’t be on scholarship going into the Fall because we pull those scholarships after one year.... they are literally still on scholarship even for the “Summer” of 2020, which means they will be on Scholarship Fall 2020.....

good grief man

First of all the roster on utpsorts says “2020 spring football roster”

second of all stating these kids “earned a scholarship after the 2019 season”
Means exactly what is says. That’s always going to be a fact even if they don’t stay on scholarship.

You really do need to stop. You haven’t posted one thing that makes any sense

Since when do coaches talk about recruits? There were plenty of others talking about him and Tennessee.
Plenty of others also talk about every QB transfer no matter who they are coming to TN. We didn't have room for him this year and we have a QB room that is full of talent and there was no way we were ever bringing in a new guy to the room in July and expect him to win the starting QB job. It never made sense to offer him and I don't think that we ever did.

I mean he is Georgia’s 3rd transfer QB this year? That gives them 6 too.

good grief man

First of all the roster on utpsorts says “2020 spring football roster”

second of all stating these kids “earned a scholarship after the 2019 season”
Means exactly what is says. That’s always going to be a fact even if they don’t stay on scholarship.

You really do need to stop. You haven’t posted one thing that makes any sense
Lol 😂, you are something else man. I just wish @Takegame33 would come in here and take you off your “High-horse” by telling us in specific words that Isaiah is on scholarship for the rest of his time at UT.

You are a poison and don’t know what you are talking about.

Reactions: Takegame33
Lol 😂, you are something else man. I just wish @Takegame33 would come in here and take you off your “High-horse” by telling us in specific words that Isaiah is on scholarship for the rest of his time at UT.

You are a poison and don’t know what you are talking about.

Facts are only the 85 on scholarship at the time count and your ignorance on the matter is clear when you disagree with that

as for families of players I have never felt this message board was a good idea for them to be here and I dang sure don’t think the finances of what their kids education is costing them is something they should be expected to discuss here. That’s their business

I think this has more to do with the fact he probably won’t be immediately eligible as well as the fact our class is filling up fast and we can’t risk an extra spot. Also, with Salter committing and Simpson probably going to commit there really isn’t a need for Daniels especially since he has already had an ACL injury.
It would have been worth it to keep him away from Georgia.

VN Store

Back