Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili, mustard, onions are the hot dog classics. Hot sauce is a welcome addition as is slaw and or shredded cheese.
Used to love slaw on my dogs as a kid growing up. Should’ve taken notes. Tried it as I got older and wasn’t anywhere as good. Everything else you listed is greatness! Would add sliced fresh jalapeño’s.

do you even married bro? Dont make that mistake. You and I know she's a brunette, but; the blonde highlights means she identifies as a blonde. Always speak the opposite of thought
I'm going to avoid directly responding to this post so we don't get into a political discussion here.

No time to catch up right now so skipped around a lot. No time to argue but just to make sure everyone knows I am a Christian, wish everyone was, and know most don’t want to be. I dislike mayo unless it is mixed with mustard and ketchup on a good burger. Now some kind person tell me the news of the recruiting weekend please.

No time to catch up right now so skipped around a lot. No time to argue but just to make sure everyone knows I am a Christian, wish everyone was, and know most don’t want to be. I dislike mayo unless it is mixed with mustard and ketchup on a good burger. Now some kind person tell me the news of the recruiting weekend please.
Some recruits are Christians. Others aren't. Every one of them is a hypocrite in some way.

I think that's the most important parts.

Ketchup on hot dogs is acceptable for children. Grown-ups know mustard is the only true condiment for hot dogs.
Cottage cheese on a hot dog or cottage cheese on a peanut butter sandwich.

Yea, probably should have kept that to myself

Last edited:
Cottage cheese on a hot dog. Yea, probably should have kept that to myself
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back