Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, no clue.

I remember taking the banana peppers off though, nasty little things. Left the jalapeño and habanero though.

I routinely load up a dog with chili, coleslaw, cheese, and onion.
17... 17 topping, foot lo... Eight... 8 inch long hotdo... OK. It was actually a pint of pimento cheese with crackers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85SugarVol
R.ddd942d33322635b79ef58ee409eaf96
I also like ketchup on my eggs.

Whenever you're short on weird yet hilarious, look no further than the good people of Japan and Korea. Those two nations will be the world's salvation if humanity ever finds itself in a life or death battle of zaniness.
Will probably end up as the last place in the world where humor is allowed.

Reactions: TheRain
I once ate an 18 topping foot long hot dog at an Indians game on Shin Soo Choo night.

I don’t judge. Put what you want on that bad boy.
Never was or ever will be a Dodger fan, but had the opportunity years ago to attend a baseball game at Dodger Stadium. The Dodger Dog was simply amazing! I remember it having chili, chopped onions, some shredded cheese and mustard. Can't remember what else was on it but it was awesome. IMO, if eating a normal hot dog , mustard is a must and some relish if available. I like mayo on just about any sandwich but I put mayo and mustard on hamburgers and subs.

My wife used to make a fried egg sammich on toast with American cheese and mayo. I could never get on board with that personally, but she loved em. She hasn't made one for herself in a while though.
Those are awesome. You should stop infringing on her willingness to enjoy with your judginess.

My wife makes me the exact same thing once or twice a week. I love them!

So my parents are yankees and my wife is a nice southern girl. Maybe that sammich is a southern thing that I didn't grow up having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back