Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDaniel has actually talked about the issue everyone saw today with playcalling a couple times this season. It wasn’t as prevalent with Tua because Tua, with all of his faults, is actually a good game flow manager. Today, McDaniel didn’t have that luxury with an 3rd string rookie and it showed. He needed to give him more help but instead his inexperience showed which also made his QBs inexperiences show.

He’s a first year HC and is handling playcalling duties for the first time in his career as well. He still has quite a bit to learn and he gets to smart for his own britches with playcalling at times, but he’s a smart dude who will hopefully figure it out. We will see if he takes another step forward next season but 9 wins and playoffs in his first year is something I would have taken in a second if you asked me before the year.
Draft Hendon in the third. That's the answer at QB.

I don’t take any offense. My strategy doesn’t have to be your strategy as people think and act differently from one another and that’s all good my man.

I do some small business consulting so that’s quite the assumption that I don’t know how small business works, although I admit I don’t have much experience in the restaurant industry. Hope your business works out. But if you’re having trouble staffing, you’re gonna have to be a little more creative than “I can’t pay them more and that’s the only thing they want” and my post wasn’t insinuating that it’s all about pay - there are many other factors to consider with just a couple being do people enjoy coming to work for you? Have you built a strong culture? Are you marketing your company effectively to potential employees? Etc etc

My point was that the owner should accept only that pay while doing the work to fully understand the challenges instead of assuming they already know the challenges.

Additionally, the convo was about lack of vaca days in America and I made a statement about wealthy owners pushing their minions to work more. When you entered the convo, you didn’t specify you were speaking about small businesses so my thought track wasn’t on the same level as yours. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
What did you do prior to consulting?

This made national news.. I was like great lol.. but seriously though, I’m sure some of those guys had wives or girlfriends, I feel so bad for them
I realize she brought it on herself, but I feel bad for her and for her family as well as the families of the other officers as well. I don't think stuff like this needs to be made into a national story, but I guess it gets clicks, so there you go.

I realize she brought it on herself, but I feel bad for her and for her family as well as the families of the other officers as well. I don't think stuff like this needs to be made into a national story, but I guess it gets clicks, so there you go.
Yeah, it’s embarrassing for everyone I’m sure.. when you do stuff like this, I doubt it remains a secret lol

Bluetooth and Near Field degrade sound quality, also, I would think the files are compressed typically.
Yeah I read that earlier. Bluetooth is a "lossy technology". Apparently it's not a perfect data conversion and transfer. This stuff is really interesting once you dive into it like you clearly have..at least for us nerds.

This made national news.. I was like great lol.. but seriously though, I’m sure some of those guys had wives or girlfriends, I feel so bad for them
Idk. In one of the stories the husband apparently became "visibly upset" when his wife (the lady herself) started making out with the wife of one of those officers (officer Magliocco or something) at a "girls gone wild" themed party. It sounds like it was the whole group that was a'swingin. Except that poor bastard UGA fan husband. Yeesh

Idk. In one of the stories the husband apparently became "visibly upset" when his wife (the lady herself) started making out with the wife of one of those officers (officer Magliocco or something) at a "girls gone wild" themed party. It sounds like it was the whole group that was a'swingin. Except that poor bastard UGA fan husband. Yeesh
What in the world lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back