Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize she brought it on herself, but I feel bad for her and for her family as well as the families of the other officers as well. I don't think stuff like this needs to be made into a national story, but I guess it gets clicks, so there you go.
She was fulfilling part of her oath. "To serve..." Hopefully protection was involved as well.

She was fulfilling part of her oath. "To serve..." Hopefully protection was involved as well.
I don’t see how if a train was involved 😂. Seriously, I do feel sorry for the families of the officers that it’s National news. I don’t feel sorry for her or the officers. In today’s world, doing that is going to get attention. They get what they brought on to themselves.

I don’t see how if a train was involved 😂. Seriously, I do feel sorry for the families of the officers that it’s National news. I don’t feel sorry for her or the officers. In today’s world, doing that is going to get attention. They get what they brought on to themselves.
Was it a train or a gang bang? Whatever it was, I don't feel sorry for those directly involved. They messed over their families with their actions.

IMO three names continue to come up when I talk to people and that’s Jeff Faris of UCLA, former North Texas HC Seth Littrell and offensive QC Alec Abeln. The first two have the most experience on the field and on the road recruiting. Abeln has the experience in the system and with the staff. IMO, I’d still bet on the hire coming from outside the building as of this Sunday night.

-AP on the tight ends coach hire.

Yeah I read that earlier. Bluetooth is a "lossy technology". Apparently it's not a perfect data conversion and transfer. This stuff is really interesting once you dive into it like you clearly have..at least for us nerds.
Always enjoyed listening to good music.

I thought this would help people keep track of the genealogy of HS players when their lives are too busy.

Archibald Manning Class of '23 Peyton Manning's nephew. Texas Signee

Caleb Herring class of '23 Tennessee signee. Elijah Herring's brother.

Edwin Spillman class of '24. Might be related to Nate Spillman class of '23?

Please post updates below

Seth Littrell is a charismatic guy and recruited pretty well when he worked for Fedora at Carolina. He’s my hope from those options.
Being fresh off his own HC gig...and a fairly successful run at it. Hiring on as a position coach may require a Co-OC title. Playcalling duties wouldn't be included imo.

Unexplained phenomena in the kitchen? Easy. It's a poultry-geist.
will-smith-smh.gif

How do you know this? I’m guessing he also knows we can’t keep being 6-8 in the conference if we intend to win championships.
Edit: I thought you were saying conference record since he's been here.

We were 4th this year in recruiting and set up nicely for 24. My last statement holds true - let the successful coach do what he's done successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back