Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to Wrigley one time. One of the best days ever. I got to go down on the field before the game with several thousand of my closest friends.
We got to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" with Harry Caray twice that day !!!! The first game he was fine by the second game me, him and we had consumed several !!!!:cool: GREAT TIME !!!!

Yes, you should have. Cottage cheese is about as disgusting a food as there is.

It's funny. I agree that cottage cheese is disgusting, but I love paneer, which is essentially the same curd compressed into a block. I also am fine with ricotta, which is very similar to cottage cheese (minus the runny, chunky part). Just something about runny, chunky, cheese goop in a plastic container...ew.

It's funny. I agree that cottage cheese is disgusting, but I love paneer, which is essentially the same curd compressed into a block. I also am fine with ricotta, which is very similar to cottage cheese (minus the runny, chunky part). Just something about runny, chunky, cheese goop in a plastic container...ew.
Put some sugar free orange jello in it and it'll really get you through the hard keto times. lol

Your, Sir, are now dead to be as well. Best sandwich on the planet.

I have no problem with my taste being different than others. And I understand some people love a fresh cut tomato on white bread with mayo and salt.

But what I will not stand for is for anyone to try and sell the belief that a slice of fruit on plain white bread with ONLY mayo is the best sandwich on the planet?!? YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!!

Reactions: drvenner
That's a good one. I also recommend checking for broken noses and cauliflower ear. Oddly enough these rules have prevented the other person escalating with me, because I have both. Which is good, because I am not certain I'd ever win a fistfight and I was not confident in those situations 😂

From the movie The Magnificent Seven, “We dont want the man with the scars, we want the man who gave him the scars”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back