Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time to catch up right now so skipped around a lot. No time to argue but just to make sure everyone knows I am a Christian, wish everyone was, and know most don’t want to be. I dislike mayo unless it is mixed with mustard and ketchup on a good burger. Now some kind person tell me the news of the recruiting weekend please.
😻 Best post ever lol.. Focus people, focus 🧘‍♀️

Celery salt for the win!!
I said I had one.....more like 2 Chicago dogs and about 3 regular dogs from the vendors in the stands. We saw a double header and it was great.....Hot dogs and Old Style great combo. Then went to Connies Pizza at the Navy Pier afterwards, I wasn't sure I would fit in the plane on the way back. Worth every bite though.

No time to catch up right now so skipped around a lot. No time to argue but just to make sure everyone knows I am a Christian, wish everyone was, and know most don’t want to be. I dislike mayo unless it is mixed with mustard and ketchup on a good burger. Now some kind person tell me the news of the recruiting weekend please.
Mayo never get behind again.

I said I had one.....more like 2 Chicago dogs and about 3 regular dogs from the vendors in the stands. We saw a double header and it was great.....Hot dogs and Old Style great combo. Then went to Connies Pizza at the Navy Pier afterwards, I wasn't sure I would fit in the plane on the way back. Worth every bite though.
I have been to Wrigley one time. One of the best days ever. I got to go down on the field before the game with several thousand of my closest friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back