Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey VolsDoc81TX,
Wonder what you might know about qualifying for the Ispire sleep apnea implant. My wife got all the testing done, but she has been losing weight so she is down to like 130lbs 5'6.So with this weight loss it appears she is having fewer incidents where she stops breathing per hour. In previous sleep studies she was above the 15/hr min to qualify for inspire thru insurance. Now she is at 13. So she was denied. She is 42 and has dealt with sleep apnea the past 20 years, so is tired of being tired. She uses her CPAP, but that only helps out so much. She also has a larger than normal tongue as well. Appreciate anything you can pass along.

giphy.gif

Oh, this touched a memory nerve: in college many years ago, I went out on a snowy evening to get a foot-long hot dog. Returned to my room, anxiusly awaiting that morsel, only to discover it was slathered in mayonnaise! So mad, but unwilling to go back out. What sick person would put that gross concoction of a perfectly good weiner? That was some 50 years ago yet still grosses me out.
I don't judge, but there's a lot of nasty in this post.

What in the world? Mayo on hot dogs is a thing?

I put mayo and ketchup on my hotdogs. Now if it is a quality hotdog, I like a little spicy mustard, sauerkraut, and some green onions. But for common every day hotdogs, ketchup and mayo drown out the taste nicely.

I put mayo and ketchup on my hotdogs. Now if it is a quality hotdog, I like a little spicy mustard, sauerkraut, and some green onions. But for common every day hotdogs, ketchup and mayo drown out the taste nicely.
Sweet mother of mercy.

Ketchup makes a lot of sense, especially without chili. No further comments on mayo.

I remember the Alabama white BBQ sauce conversation from last off season. We are creatures of habit, and I am here for it.

Alabama White BBQ sauce is not the best bbq sauce there is, and I’ll take many BBQ over it, but it’s still okay in my book. Smoked Chicken Wings with it are πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Fantastic with chicken. In-laws always politely tell me they'll send their heirloom family recipe then conveniently forget. I suspect we won't get it until my MIL dies lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back