Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtangle-crying.gif

Are we getting to point that administration refusal to promote spyre is costing us recruits, portal opportunity, and ability to keep roster intact following this year and do you see that as a huge mistake given program momentum?

or are enough of the big money guys doing their thing with spyre that we are still on good footing when it comes to NIL vs competition?

-AP

Hopefully they all start publicly supporting our collective(s). We've got to keep this positive momentum roaring.

Although I’d kill for the same end result, this feels like 2022. Our time!

Yep. It's a totally different feeling than 1998 was. 2022 feels better to me. It's unexpected and awesome. We knew the defense was loaded for 98 but wasn't sure what we were getting with this 22 squad. We're 6-0, with 4 top 25 wins, including bama, and it looks like we're getting better every week. This team thinks they're unstoppable and I do too. We're a playoff team and we'll win either the SEC or NC this year, maybe both.

15-0 til we ain't

GBO

Honestly the only team I have no confidence in beating is Ohio State. They have a offense good enough as ours and a better defense. But besides them I think we can beat any team in the country including Michigan Clemson and Georgia. Just Ohio state seems like a bad match up if that game ever occuree

Honestly the only team I have no confidence in beating is Ohio State. They have a offense good enough as ours and a better defense. But besides them I think we can beat any team in the country including Michigan Clemson and Georgia. Just Ohio state seems like a bad match up if that game ever occuree
@Brillovol ⚡

Nsiap…
Awesome video:

This will never get old.

And to all those Alabama fans that think this is beneath them... You're right.

You'll never know or experience the joy of cerebrating with millions of people you'll never meet, but will consider family, because we all share the experiences of the last 15 years and will cherish all the high fives, hugs, random 'go Vols'in public because someone from your unknown family saw that power t in your hat or shirt. The fist pumps and thumbs up when people drive by you on the highway because they too have a power t on their bumper or back glass.

You'll never know what it's like to get hundreds of text messages or phone calls from other friends or family just letting you know they saw the game and were thinking of you because the knew how big a deal it would be for you and your family, though they themselves had no dog in the fight.

You'll never fight back tears because you wish loved ones could have seen this. You'll never understand the pure joy of watching your kids 'get it', when for the majority of their lives they never had reason to till they, too, experienced what you did when you first became a Tennessee fan.

You will never understand. And I'm good with that.

Go Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back