Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get word on Bumpus and others dinged up, namely our secondary...

KY is legit with Levis, I hate saying it, but it's true, and they are going to kill themselves to beat us... This will not be easy at all. our home field/crowd will definitely be an advantage... We won't face a BY and Gibbs combo again, but Levis and their big RB are close... We contain the run again, along with containing Levis, dial up pressure, and we got this. They won't be able to stop Hyatt, McCoy, and Tillman all out there at the same time... sheesh! I bet we see some Sampson too...

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I've got a huge concern. It involves recruiting. I think one position is going to be extremely difficult to attract highly ranked players. What decent punter will ever want to play for the Vols? They hardly see the field. This could spell trouble for us for years to come.
We just need to hope the Colquitts reproduce faster.

Saban got flat out-coached and is simply saving his ass and making excuses... He has been there for 15yrs along with most of his staff for years, loaded top to bottom with 4-5* two deep talent, a heisman trophy winning QB, and goes against a coach from UCF in year two of a failing program which had 35 players just leave, motley crew of players/transfers, key starters (namely our best offensive weapon) on the sideline, and not only gets beat, but almost torched... NO EXCUSES.

Spurrier said you have to rebuild your program every 8-10 years. Saban is roughly on rebuild number 3 going back to 2007. He's also almost 71 years old. I don't know that he's got another one in him.

I have a good friend from when I lived in Savannah and me and him talked Friday and I told him what I have said on here. I thought Tn would beat Bama even with our secondary. Just did not see Bama stopping this offense. He called me today and we was talking and he said he did not think Ga can keep it within 2 scores and he loves his mutts. The only thing I said is I think our secondary will keep it more close than it should be. He said our DL reminded him of Ga DL last year. You cant run on our DL. He said they are worried because Ga has not really played anybody but Oregon. He said he loved how our OL manhandled Bamas defense

I have a good friend from when I lived in Savannah and me and him talked Friday and I told him what I have said on here. I thought Tn would beat Bama even with our secondary. Just did not see Bama stopping this offense. He called me today and we was talking and he said he did not think Ga can keep it within 2 scores and he loves his mutts. The only thing I said is I think our secondary will keep it more close than it should be. He said our DL reminded him of Ga DL last year. You cant run on our DL. He said they are worried because Ga has not really played anybody but Oregon.
I just dont see how UGA can outscore TN, Bennett is nowhere close to what Young is. TN will be in the high 30's low 40's...... I dont think UGA gets past 32.

Chuck Oliver in Atlanta just said that if the committee released their playoff rankings today then Tennessee would be #1. If he were ranking the teams today we’d be #1. They take into account our 4 top 25 wins AND they take into account that we’ve done it without our best WR in Tillman which is a factor for the committee.

Oliver also said that the game in Athens is shaping up to be the biggest game at UGA in his lifetime. He’s an Auburn fan just for perspective.

Chuck Oliver in Atlanta just said that if the committee released their playoff rankings today then Tennessee would be #1. If he were ranking the teams today we’d be #1. They take into account our 4 top 25 wins AND they take into account that we’ve done it without our best WR in Tillman which is a factor for the committee.

Oliver also said that the game in Athens is shaping up to be the biggest game at UGA in his lifetime. He’s an Auburn fan just for perspective.
So what you’re saying is WE BACK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back