Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... We are getting talked about by everybody. Matt Jones taking about how we don't matter regardless of how good we are... OSU fans taking about hanging 60 on us and talking defensive rankings lol... Clemson fans chirping...

People are shook. And it's awesome.šŸŠšŸ˜Ž
This is rich as **** coming from a Kentucky guy lmao. What a dork.

Man... We are getting talked about by everybody. Matt Jones taking about how we don't matter regardless of how good we are... OSU fans taking about hanging 60 on us and talking defensive rankings lol... Clemson fans chirping...

What does OSU fans or anyone in the Big 10 know about offense šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hanging 60 on poor ole Minnesota and Wisconsinā€¦thatā€™s like us bragging about beating candy

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's a shuttle to the games from up around Dandridge or Morristown like there is from Maryville?

I am going to take this a step further... we have no instate competition (Vandy doesn't count). You know who does? Alabama. Alabama literally has nothing we don't have other than Saban and Heup just outcoached him in brutal fashion. Alabama can't compete with our NIL and he knows it. It is why he and every "recruiting coach" complains about paying players (even though they were doing it under the table). The days of being a recruiting head coach are dying and being replaced with guys like Heupel. Tennessee is on a massive up trend. The only thing Bama has is Saban and once he is gone... so are their hopes and dreams.
It's incredible that Alabama has had such a dynasty if you just think of recruiting. They have to fight Miss State and Ole Miss for MS talent. Auburn for instate talent. Auburn is closer to Atlanta and you have to deal with Tennessee and Georgia there too. Tennessee historically locks down the state and pulls players from Alabama regularly.

They're in a terrible recruiting location, but they have national sway because of the brand. If not for the sheer luck of Tuscaloosa sitting along a demographic belt that produces insanely talented athletes and the existence of Bear Bryant, that brand never would've materialized.

Sheesh No. 2ā€¦ ā€œburnt like a March Madness bracketā€ Lol. That kid got straight abused.
View attachment 502854
At some point it's coaching. That kid had zero chance covering Hyatt, and they left him stranded on that island over and over.

Their DC is dunzo first chance Nicky gets to fire him.

Jeremy gonna have to give up Texas Hold Em cause he's about to get a call from his daddy.

Reactions: MockingVol

Matt Jones: Weird how a team that doesnā€™t matter is all you talk about.

OSU: We put up more points on Nick Saban than you put up on Butch Jones.

Went to collegiate 3D nationals this past weekend. Texas A & M had a team there. I know a handful of the kids that shoot for them. They were shooting against u pike and their coach is a douche bag. I walked over and told them the only time I ever root for a &m is when they play bama in football and when they were shooting against u pike. They laughed. Later after the game I found out they were all rooting for UT and watching on a phone during the banquet.

Matt Jones: Weird how a team that doesnā€™t matter is all you talk about.

OSU: We put up more points on Nick Saban than you put up on Butch Jones.
It's just hilarious....i literally can't get enough of it. People say Tennessee fans don't know how to act when we win... I'd say judging from the reaction, people are not, in any way shape or form prepared for what it's like when we are.

Buckle up buttercup, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.šŸŠ

Are we getting to point that administration refusal to promote spyre is costing us recruits, portal opportunity, and ability to keep roster intact following this year and do you see that as a huge mistake given program momentum?

or are enough of the big money guys doing their thing with spyre that we are still on good footing when it comes to NIL vs competition?
I think it is worth watching. I wouldnā€™t dismiss it. There are some older donors who donā€™t get it and without the AD endorsing they are slower to act imo. Other schools have their coaches and ADs endorsing their collectives. I think TN is yet to do that because of the NCAA investigation and the fact itā€™s still not finished? Would they endorse when that is behind them? We will see.
-AP

Listened to him first time ever. Swain is funny. Some jackass OSU fan came on RIGHT AFTER this man told a tearjerking story about him and his daughter going to the game together. Guy came on wanting to talk shiz and Swain just straight clowned him. He is hilarious.
Was it Buckeye Terry? I think they're friends. They clown each other a lot.

Any Bama loser that posts on any social media/fan site that they beat themselves is an absolute liar to themselves. Here is my opinion why.

Last minute, IT IS TIED. They have an opportunity to win the game with a field goal and missed. You didnā€™t ā€œbeat yourselvesā€. You missed. If you beat yourselves, there wouldā€™ve been a penalty putting them out of field goal range or they wouldā€™ve turned it over somehow by fumbling or a pick. None of that happened. Your kicker missed.

Next sequence, we take the ball WITH 15 SECONDS LEFT and get two chunk plays over your defenders (just like we spanked that ass all game) to move into field goal range and we made our kick. You didnā€™t get a penalty to get us into field goal range, we did it ourselves IN 13 SECONDS.

End of streak. End of story. Go home and shut up for 365 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back