Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a large portion of their fan base that is embarrassed by this stuff, right? I thought the students were supposed to be the "cool, hip" portion of the fanbase. Their students and young fans are freaking weirdos. They remind me of people on the TV shows my wife watches about cults. Do they think that they are funny?
They come from a long line of weirdos and are keeping the tradition alive.. as time passes, the old traditions just get weirder and weirder. Gotta be embarrassing tho

I am embracing all the hype. We are going to be ready to play and we are going to live up to it.
Not gonna do it...NOT gonna do it...

I want to believe the fairy tale...but I just can't yet after the last 15 years of getting gutted over and over and over and over again.

We have a fun team that has a good shot to win...that is all I got.

Wasn't the whole point of some of the renovations for there to be a TV set area in that Gate 21 Plaza area? That would hands down be the best location, right next to the stadium with the entire fanbase behind them.

That or if they could somehow do it at the Peyton Manning Pass/Fulmer Way intersection, with their backs to the Vol Walk.

How do I cure a lingering case of BVS?

Asking for a friend!
Step one is to get an understanding of how love works. It is painful at times but that feeling is way better than the pain. Otherwise you walk life numb. Step two is to grow a pair and go all in on what or whom you love. Step three is to understand that people will mock you publicly for your allegiance, but privately they are jealous. But none of that matters Saturday. WGWTFA!

Moran is a continued joke, in jest. Some folks are well practiced enough to be able to command its use. 😀

Mcafee is def an attention whore, but also a public figure. Open to the scrutiny. Anyway, my .02.

I didnt say personalities, I said opinions. Since presumably, just based on past posts, you feel this way because of my pol
beliefs? If im off base here, apologies.

Not arguing Sugar. Hope you hve a good day, moran.
My post was made in jest, for the most part; although, whole lot of truth to the coherent sentences and wrong threads comment.

Has nothing to do with your political beliefs; I believe, especially in this country, everyone has the right to be wrong...moran.

So tired of this sh1t. Man up, be a Volunteer!

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
This is how a VFL thinks. Never ever temper your expectations for our Vols! They will give their all for Tennessee today! Why can’t you?

[The secret of making dreams come true], it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy, and the greatest of these is Confidence.

Our team has all of this. So do our coaches. It’s time to change our fanbase culture!

It’s time for the Tennessee Volunteers to take what is ours.

Kill the Will (of our opponents)!
Make them suffer now.
Make them dread Rocky Top again. Hope that the band plays it 40+ times for the gators.

15-0 🤠

Also, WGWTFA!!!!
Come on man...none of us that really stuck through the last 15 years needs to be insulted.

Whether we win or lose saturday I will still be a Vol. I want the team to come out and play as hard and focused as they can. If they do that, it is all they can control...the rest of the crap like garbage officiating and pure rotten luck is out of their hands.

My post was made in jest, for the most part; although, whole lot of truth to the coherent sentences and wrong threads comment.

Has nothing to do with your political beliefs; I believe, especially in this country, everyone has the right to be wrong...moran.
Good to hear.

I do post in wrong threads, admittedly. Not really here to check for cogency. These are opinions, not dissertations.

When will we get news about Tillman?
I think we won't know anything definitive till later in the week. He's going to be living in the training room. He didn't come back to the field last night because he was in the training room in the locker room getting treatment.
-Hubbs

Who is in danger of missing next Saturday's game?
Way too early to know. Have a better feel later today and tomorrow.
-AP

Has anyone mentioned how it appears that the Gators don’t like to play defense? If the USF QB didn’t go full AR15 in the passing game, they could have hung 40 on UF.
I hope it is that defense that shows up Saturday, and not the one that always shows up against us with it's hair on fire.

Nah, it’s the 6 haymakers over virtually nothing then having it be restrained. Kid had an opportunity to get some playing time and I’m afraid he won’t get another chance for awhile. Has nothing to do with being soft. Everything to do with being focused…
We can agree to disagree…
They were taking shots the entire game…. Calloway had finally had enough…. Should he have had more restraint? Sure but it’s not nearly the huge deal that you make it out to be…. Have him run steps or however Heup wants to punish him…. Use it as a teaching moment and move on.

rewatching highlights, laughing. Bru is a linebacker playing WR. Dude gets a flag just by walking onto the field.

The backups on defense are markedly faster. Crazy that we can be that much quicker on defense 2nd and 3rd string, and it isnt even close. 😍
Our young defensive guys are ferocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back