Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude didn’t get the memo about Paxton

Aaron Murray was correct, dude has talent and will likely be looked at in the portal by several Power 5 Teams. Not sure why his HS rating was so low as he was apparently the offensive player of the year in 7A as a senior at Grayson which is no small feat.
However, many coaches will shy away from his attitude problem…. In similar fashion, Calloway prolly wrote his ticket to the bench the rest of this season for his haymakers which was ridiculous..

Follow up with the ESPN+ app. Kept losing the game feed last night. Anyone else with that issue? We just upgraded wifi…it was working fine, but game feed was awful.
I had to restart the game link at least 10 times and just about every time was during the commercial break. It happened last year during UT basketball games too.

ESPN+ hates us

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Waaaaaaat. This guy is divorce attorney in Denver, not an NFL head coach.
View attachment 491323

The picture doesn’t even do it justice either. He’s like 5 foot 9 and 180 lbs soaking wet lol.. but dude looks so far like he’s the best young coach in the NFL. Let’s revisit this after say the midway point of the season haha.

So, you haven't called people moran's before?

Also, weren't you the one that called Pat McAfee (without even knowing who he is) a "clown", and then a "nozzle"? Yeah, yeah...that was you, about an hour ago. That wasn't nice. People can have diverging personalities and not make things personal.
Moran is a continued joke, in jest. Some folks are well practiced enough to be able to command its use. 😀

Mcafee is def an attention whore, but also a public figure. Open to the scrutiny. Anyway, my .02.

I didnt say personalities, I said opinions. Since presumably, just based on past posts, you feel this way because of my pol
beliefs? If im off base here, apologies.

Not arguing Sugar. Hope you hve a good day, moran.

Last edited:
They are just trying to lull us into a false sense of security lol. I think we can and should beat the brakes off of them...but it's Florida, so I'll believe it when I see it.
Same...I know we are a better team, but I will not believe we beat them until the clock hits zero..well actually, with garbage SEC refs screwing us every freaking chance they get, that might not even matter. It wouldn't shock me for them to give them an extra play just because they can.

Aaron Murray was correct, dude has talent and will likely be looked at in the portal by several Power 5 Teams. Not sure why his HS rating was so low as he was apparently the offensive player of the year in 7A as a senior at Grayson which is no small feat.
However, many coaches will shy away from his attitude problem…. In similar fashion, Calloway prolly wrote his ticket to the bench the rest of this season for his haymakers which was ridiculous..
Benching him for getting into a fight during a football game….. that’s ridiculous and extremely soft.

Same...I know we are a better team, but I will not believe we beat them until the clock hits zero..well actually, with garbage SEC refs screwing us every freaking chance they get, that might not even matter. It wouldn't shock me for them to give them an extra play just because they can.
Screw that…. It’s a new era…. WGTWTFA!!!!

Well known medical fact. MRSA can live for a long time in that rubber stuff. Can be a very bad infection. Or your body can become colonized with it as your predominant skin flora. Bad juju.

I know a guy who was infected with MRSA but didn't know it because it was dormant. He hurt his back and it attacked his spine and paralyzed him. He was able to get partially mobile after physical therapy but then he basically gave up the therapy and got on drugs and is now pretty much a paraplegic. It would be sadder if the guy was more likeable and hadn't given up his recovery to pursue a fentanyl addiction but for some reason my wife's good friend insists on continuing a relationship with him so I see him on occasion. He doesn't like the fact that I refuse to take pity on him and try to push him to get his life back instead of relying on my wife's friend to do everything for him. The crazy thing is that the Fentanyl gives him infections and makes him worse. He'll be lucky to live another year or two at the rate he's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back