Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all remember when everyone was slamming Milton for his “body language and pouting on the sidelines” early last year when he lost the job?

This past year with him sticking it out and being a good teammate has proved that to be false.
When did he pout? He always seemed like he had an extraordinarily good attitude to me

We need to pump the brakes. Sure we beat Ball State and Akron. They are bad, bad teams. We beat a mediocre Pitt team, but struggled. I believe this team could be special, but I am noticing a lot of mediocre teams this year. Mediocre teams can win or lose against any other team.
Pitt, FSU, LSU, Louisville, Florida, UCF, Kentucky, and WVU look mediocre and have all played against each other. The Vols looked mediocre against Pitt. Saturday we need to separate ourselves from mediocrity. We need to clean up the special team mistakes, stop missing tackles, and be physical at the line of scrimmage. It is time to shine and leave mediocrity behind.

So tired of this sh1t. Man up, be a Volunteer!

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
This is how a VFL thinks. Never ever temper your expectations for our Vols! They will give their all for Tennessee today! Why can’t you?

[The secret of making dreams come true], it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy, and the greatest of these is Confidence.

Our team has all of this. So do our coaches. It’s time to change our fanbase culture!

It’s time for the Tennessee Volunteers to take what is ours.

Kill the Will (of our opponents)!
Make them suffer now.
Make them dread Rocky Top again. Hope that the band plays it 40+ times for the gators.

15-0 🤠

Also, WGWTFA!!!!

When did he pout? He always seemed like he had an extraordinarily good attitude to me

He didn’t.

I have a **** memory so I hope I’m not misremembering but I vividly remember posts about his body language and sitting at the end of the bench away from the team during a game, but I never thought he was pouting and definitely didn’t as the year went on. If I remember correctly I think even AP or someone commented on the bench thing but didn’t specifically name him? Idk, hopefully someone’s got a better memory than me.

I am re-watching the game and the Akron players were deliberately swatting the ball out of our players hands yesterday when we tried to go fast. That should be a penalty, but I am sure it won't be for the rest of the year.
Shouldn’t that be a delay of game call? I’m not sure I want them to call the penalty because that stops the clock, which is what they want…

Last edited:
He didn’t.

I have a **** memory so I hope I’m not misremembering but I vividly remember posts about his body language and sitting at the end of the bench away from the team during a game, but I never thought he was pouting and definitely didn’t as the year went on. If I remember correctly I think even AP or someone commented on the bench thing but didn’t specifically name him? Idk, hopefully someone’s got a better memory than me.
Maybe.. I do remember JG pouting a little in recent memory, though, if I’m being honest lol.. Milton seems like a good teammate to me, but I am also not a commentator for a living 😂

Has anyone mentioned how it appears that the Gators don’t like to play defense? If the USF QB didn’t go full AR15 in the passing game, they could have hung 40 on UF.
The middle of their defense is a big issue. Even their writers have been saying it a lot. It’s not the UF defense we are used to seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back