Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun coming up on Kona
View attachment 491217
Nightmare yesterday, uneventful flight nash to las vegas
Get hour out over ocean, problem with nav system on 737 max 8
Turn back, circle phoenix for 4 hours burning fuel, switch planes then 6 more hours

My goodness my patience was tested,
And I failed
View attachment 491219
West side of the Big Island around Puako is one of my favorite places in the world. Be sure to try Merriman's in Waimea. Top 5 meal I've ever had. Menu varies daily based on what's growing and caught. If you can't get a reservation for dinner, lunch is much easier to get a table and has most of the same items.

Sports journalists never pump the brakes at any time. They’re paid to attract attention, and pumping the brakes doesn’t do that enough. It’s all firm pronouncements all the time. Doesn’t matter if they’re right or wrong so long as they get attention. Nobody pays any reputational cost for being consistently full of it. Sports journalism (really, all journalism) is bad.

2b3879fc439496ca4d052c0e36242107.jpg

I don’t remember him pouting.

He didn’t, IMO, but IIRC there were countless posts around that time saying he was. I specifically remember people saying he was sitting at the end of the bench way away from the rest of the team and that he was “disengaged and pouting”. Think it was the game after Pitt maybe? Idk, I didn’t buy into it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back