Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to give injury updates for key players during Gator Hater Week. Minor lower body injury, lower body injury, upper body injury-- that's how they like to do it.

They've been managing Small and that's going to be an ongoing thing. Same thing for Williams, who was non-contact in camp and has been working his way back to full-go.

This week is gonna drag..

cat-changing.gif

No reason to give injury updates for key players during Gator Hater Week. Minor lower body injury, lower body injury, upper body injury-- that's how they like to do it.

They've been managing Small and that's going to be an ongoing thing. Same thing for Williams, who was non-contact in camp and has been working his way back to full-go.
Williams Thomas had several runs with zero open area. He ran into the pile, lol, and pushed for 2-3.

Just went back to 1990 and couldn’t find a single third Saturday in October that both teams were undefeated for. If we take care of business against 2 teams we are clearly better than, we can make that game return to its past magic and pageantry. We could have a truly special season and it all starts next Saturday. Can’t effing wait boys!!

get your mustard bottles ready, drink brown liquor, get rowdy AF

Florida is the one game year that as a 44 yo makes me want to get kids a babysitter and act like im not 44.
I'll be rowdy drunk at the beer tent at the Lincoln County Fair. If you're gonna go hillbilly gotta go full hillbilly.

And about 6 minutes in game that Zip defender is punching at our RB..Like 4-5 punches at the ball, which I am sure were just hits on the RB. I get punching at the ball but never seen anybody look like a boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back