Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milton went 8/9 for 113yds 1 td and 2/2 for tds/drives. And he's getting criticism for the ball that a receiver failed to catch simply based on our prior opinions of him. Milton played well, and he has improved.

If Tayven Jackson had done what Milton did last night fans would be writing Nico off already.
Prior opinions …always see what they’re looking for.

As soon as the playoffs became a thing, I predicted it would end up 16 teams. Too much money and powers that be can't resist expanding.
Top 25 playoff bracket, 😆

Hopefully they are better at identifying teams that deserve to be there. I hate seeing teams ranked like 15th or so, but knowing there are teams ranked outside the top25 that would smoke them. Cincinatti for example. They made it, but I believe there were other teams in the Top25 that would've drilled them.

Top 25 playoff bracket, 😆

Hopefully they are better at identifying teams that deserve to be there. I hate seeing teams ranked like 15th or so, but knowing there are teams ranked outside the top25 that would smoke them. Cincinatti for example. They made it, but I believe there were other teams in the Top25 that could've drilled them.
ugggh. Yeah...eventually. Gotta kick that golden goose until you see guts.

Reactions: Glitch
Unfortunately not. It’s not until 2026 🙄

That's a long way away. Yeesh.

Even still, that's a good runway to get our program back to top 10, top 20 minimum. Which I think we can all agree is doable and should be the standard for the program.

You know Danny White is circling the date, whether that's 2026 or 2024, and telling everyone that the mission is to be in the first 12 team playoff.

I hope that the higher seeds get to host the first round at home as well, instead of some soulless neutral site. That would be huge for Knoxville and the businesses that support UT Football if they get another weekend of big game revenue.

Having 12 teams seems like an oddly even number. The top 4 teams get a bye and extra rest unless the Committee starts the playoff in mid-December....

I believe we'll be in by '25, without expansion. If they expand soon, we could be in a lot quicker.
DJp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back