Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc has a shirt that says "I Survived Pompeii" that still has the ash burns in it....

I still blame @InVOLuntary . Go to Pompeii during Volcano season he says. Enjoy the views he says. It’s an awesome experience he says…Luckily, I decided to check out a fishing charter.

Come to think of it, it’s probably payback for when I sent him for surfing lessons at the Red Sea right when Moses and the Israelites were leaving Egypt. Gnarly bitchin’ wave action that day and yet he acted like I should know about God’s plans for Moses…😇

Thanks! Dicks Sporting Goods and REI have some Hokas on sale online. I was looking at the new Clifton's but I'm probably going to get the Mach 4s. They're on sale for $90 and look pretty good.

RunningWarehouse.com and even Hoka.com have clearance shoes frequently.
Half the hospital staff wear Hokas now.
All I wear to work. If you need more cushion, Hoka Bondi is a really comfortable model as well.
They also have wide shoes.

How quickly some forget Jakob Johnson at linebacker for the Vols. Quavarious Crouch was also very unimpressive as a Vol LB as well.
Crouch wasn't that bad, he finished the his second year here playing pretty well. He was essentially just an edge guy his first year. Maybe didn't live up to his ranking, but was still decent. Peterson was definitely worse.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
So by the (still early) sound of it our DBs are going to be the weakness of the team.
-Pitt doesn’t have their QB and WR1 from last year.
-Florida QB is a huge question mark
-LSU QB is a question mark
-UK and Levis is slightly over rated
-Vandy is Vandy
-Scar has Rattler but again a question mark
-Missouri QB should be meh

Georgia and Bama are losses either way

Totally agree. Georgia and Bama can go ahead and pencil in losses against Tennessee now. They will have come to terms with their loss by the time our game…

That’s what you meant, right?

15-0 🤠

Crouch wasn't that bad, he finished the his second year here playing pretty well. He was essentially just an edge guy his first year. Maybe didn't live up to his ranking, but was still decent. Peterson was definitely worse.
I was referring to guys who actually got to start. JJ Peterson was Chris Donald 2.0

Reactions: NighthawkVol
RunningWarehouse.com and even Hoka.com have clearance shoes frequently.
Half the hospital staff wear Hokas now.
All I wear to work. If you need more cushion, Hoka Bondi is a really comfortable model as well.
They also have wide shoes.

Thanks Doc! 90% of my job is working in Covenant's facilities and around UTMCK. Since I've been shopping for Hokas, I've noticed a ton of hospital employees wearing them. There's been others post they like the Bondis. I'll have to definitely check those out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back