Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d try a few pairs on first. Before I decided on Hoka, I almost got the ASICS nimbus (13?). They were amazingly comfy too and felt more stable to me. Couldn’t find a color I liked though.
I've been wearing Brooks ASR Adrenaline for the past 5 years and like them a lot but I need a little more support. I turn my left heel in and the Hokas I got are correcting that too. I'm a believer

I’d try a few pairs on first. Before I decided on Hoka, I almost got the ASICS nimbus (13?). They were amazingly comfy too and felt more stable to me. Couldn’t find a color I liked though.
Nimbus is the best one I've had. I want to go back. I don't love the Hokas I have.

Reactions: ACvol3
I wouldn't think there would be much difference, outside of appearance. If I'm paying $90-$100+, I'm definitely getting this brand, don't care a bit how they look, 😆. Mine actually look good though. All white with a little black.
I don't know man, some of those Hokas look like platform shoes. The sole on my Kahas are about 2" thick!

Last edited:
Consistent insider from 247:

1. Offense for sure won the day.
2. One surprising thing someone told me was that Milton was just as good as Hendon.
3. Our back end of the defense is rough right now.
4. Small was good as the mods have said.
5. Banks is prob the best player on D (Baron or Young too), def most important.

Milton staying is a great benefit. Most programs don't have two solid QB options with no issues. Milton learns/improves this year and takes the reins in 2023 which allow Tayven and Nico to battle it out in 2024.
If that happens then we are in a good spot. Give Nico a year to learn and hes gonna be something else.

Idk, for some reason, I feel like this could work and would be the best lineup

CB - Turnage
CB - Charles
Safety - Turrentine
Safety - Flowers
Star - Walker

I'm getting tired of Burrell, Hadden, and Tank. All are meh and get burnt all the time. I want to see new faces out there.
How I feel…. Let the new guys have a chance. We need more athleticism out there.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back