Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor being as good as he was is going to show a lot this year. He consistently played a whole half the field so we could roll our coverage to the other side. We dont have that advantage this year.
Huge loss. Hope some people step up. And we'd better get Matthews and Gibson!

Idk, for some reason, I feel like this could work and would be the best lineup

CB - Turnage
CB - Charles
Safety - Turrentine
Safety - Flowers
Star - Walker

I'm getting tired of Burrell, Hadden, and Tank. All are meh and get burnt all the time. I want to see new faces out there.

I think Hadden is our best pure cover corner on the roster. He just can't stay healthy tho. I agree with you that I would prefer to see new faces starting in the secondary but we all WM going with guys he trust so we shall see.

Brandon from Unnecessary Roughness:

What is with the Will Levis hype? (Repeats it a bunch of times)

Kentucky QB Will Levis is getting hype that he is a potential first round pick. That he is one of the best QBs this year. What is with this?

13 times he has taken the field as Kentucky's QB. 8 times he has taken the field as Kentucky's QB against an SEC opponent. Do you know how many times, against an SEC opponent, that Will Levis threw for over 200 yards? Not 300. 200. How many times?

Once.

I think it was in the shootout vs Tennessee. He had like 350 yards. Once.

He has BAD numbers against a lot of teams.

I like what Stoops has built. It's a good team. I have no idea how people can watch Levis last year and be impressed with him. WHY do mock drafters love him?

How many QBs do you rank above Will Levis? Strictly from a college football perspective, not mock draft. I think I can get to 20. I have him 6th or 7th best in his own conference.

Brandon from Unnecessary Roughness:

What is with the Will Levis hype? (Repeats it a bunch of times)

Kentucky QB Will Levis is getting hype that he is a potential first round pick. That he is one of the best QBs this year. What is with this?

13 times he has taken the field as Kentucky's QB. 8 times he has taken the field as Kentucky's QB against an SEC opponent. Do you know how many times, against an SEC opponent, that Will Levis threw for over 200 yards? Not 300. 200. How many times?

Once.

I think it was in the shootout vs Tennessee. He had like 350 yards. Once.

He has BAD numbers against a lot of teams.

I like what Stoops has built. It's a good team. I have no idea how people can watch Levis last year and be impressed with him. WHY do mock drafters love him?

How many QBs do you rank above Will Levis? Strictly from a college football perspective, not mock draft. I think I can get to 20. I have him 6th or 7th best in his own conference.

They like his measurables and he is athletic...that's mainly it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back