Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of our “outside linebackers” are defensive ends. Signing 2 LBs per class simply isn’t good enough. We need at least 3 in each class if we want talent and depth. Aaron Beasley is the worst LB I’ve ever seen play for the University of Tennessee besides Solon Page. Him coming back will do us no good. Now Hopefully Mohan and Garland improve or maybe Jourdan Thomas can get up to about 220-225 by next season and play as a 3rd LB in 4-3 defensive sets. In a 4-3 defense you want 5 guys you can rotate and not have to worry about a significant drop off and losing Banks and Mitchell after this season is going to leave us extremely thin going into 2023 with only Perry, Herring, Garland, Mohan, and 2 freshman that will eventually be studs, but likely won’t be their freshman year
Worst you ever saw? That’s a bit dramatic but a year worth of experience and film in a program with good culture will do a lot… Beasley and page will both be better than they were last year with a healthy Mitchell… you only post the negatives I’m glad you are not running the program I hope you still around when we actually have success… there is maybe 3 teams in college football without roster concerns everybody else has concerns but good and great Qb play will reduce the effects of your roster… and as long as heuple is the coach we will have really good Qb play.

Do you use an oculus? I haven't played with those yet but I have heard they're really fun. I can't give up all the nice mods that are coming out. I replay Skyrim every few months (sometimes I will wait a year or so) just to see what new stuff has been put out. Skyrim has a ton of flaws but it's just fun to go into that world and enjoy the scenery and feel like you're in a real place for a little while. I'm looking forward to Starfield because once it's out TES is next and while initially that's all I cared about the previews for Starfield actually look good to me.

I agree with everything you have to say about the fun of the Skyrim world. It does have its flaws but it will always be one of the best games of all time to me. I just use the PS4 VR that I bought my son a couple of years ago. It has quite a bit of issues but it is super fun to wander around or go on missions and be able to actually throw fireballs or shoot electricity out of your hands while also unstrapping your weapon and hacking away. Most PC gamers would scoff at the experience but I enjoy it. I also really enjoy Final Fantasy 7 remake and can't wait until the next installment comes out on PS5. I'm waiting for that before I buy a PS5.

Reactions: UTProf
2022 we signed Elijah herring and perry for inside LB
2023 we have Jalen smith and telander
Beasley could also return next year and heck banks technically could too. Not to mention the other players we return as well as the transfer portal. We have tons of outside linebackers too. Awful take

I think Mitchell still technically has 1 more year after this one doesn’t he?

Reactions: VflPT22
I was having a lot of heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and recently got the waterproof Kaha low for work. I'm on my 2nd week and my pain is gone. They look kind of dumb but my feet feel better. I'm wanting another pair just for walking. Which ones do you wear?

I was having a lot of heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and recently got the waterproof Kaha low for work. I'm on my 2nd week and my pain is gone. They look kind of dumb but my feet feel better. I'm wanting another pair just for walking. Which ones do you wear?
Mine are called Clifton I think. Got them as a gift. Never heard of Hoka before. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I wear the Clifton 8 and like them a lot

Last edited:
Thanks! Dicks Sporting Goods and REI have some Hokas on sale online. I was looking at the new Clifton's but I'm probably going to get the Mach 4s. They're on sale for $90 and look pretty good.
I’d try a few pairs on first. Before I decided on Hoka, I almost got the ASICS nimbus (23?). They were amazingly comfy too and felt more stable to me. Couldn’t find a color I liked though.

Last edited:
Thanks! Dicks Sporting Goods and REI have some Hokas on sale online. I was looking at the new Clifton's but I'm probably going to get the Mach 4s. They're on sale for $90 and look pretty good.
I wouldn't think there would be much difference, outside of appearance. If I'm paying $90-$100+, I'm definitely getting this brand, don't care a bit how they look, 😆. Mine actually look good though. All white with a little black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back