Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close to hitting the lottery. I got 4 numbers + the Powerball. . . just one more number. . . sheesh. . . oh well, maybe next time. . .
Doesn’t that still win money?
I worked with a guy that won 200k off a powerball but didn’t hit all the numbers. I’m not familiar with the rules so just thought I’d ask.

Edit if I’d have just read further I could have not replied.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

INT's incoming....

Just kidding. I really wish him the best. He had to deal with multiple coaching changes and never got the development that he should have. Somebody in the NFL sees something or he wouldn't be on a roster. Hope he does well wherever he ends up.

They like his measurables and he is athletic...that's mainly it.
Basically this. Being totally objective, I saw him make some impressive plays last year. He kept Kentucky in the game against us last year through sheer will. He just doesn't have the supporting cast apart from the backfield. Kinda like Daniel Jones, different type of QB but similar situation. Has the tools, and scouts think that his results are in spite of his situation.

Levis last year had marginally better stats and higher rating than Daniel Jones did in any 1 season at Duke. Against stiffer competition.

Reactions: VolByLaw
So by the (still early) sound of it our DBs are going to be the weakness of the team.
-Pitt doesn’t have their QB and WR1 from last year.
-Florida QB is a huge question mark
-LSU QB is a question mark
-UK and Levis is slightly over rated
-Vandy is Vandy
-Scar has Rattler but again a question mark
-Missouri QB should be meh

Georgia and Bama are losses either way

So by the (still early) sound of it our DBs are going to be the weakness of the team.
-Pitt doesn’t have their QB and WR1 from last year.
-Florida QB is a huge question mark
-LSU QB is a question mark
-UK and Levis is slightly over rated
-Vandy is Vandy
-Scar has Rattler but again a question mark
-Missouri QB should be meh

Georgia and Bama are losses either way

XV und Nulla BABY!

Something I just realized, Hendon Hooker's worst single season QBR was a 153.5 in 2020 at VT. The season he lost the job (after injury and Covid derailed his health).
2019: 165.8
2021: 181.4

That's impressive, and I think that's a testament that his success and stats aren't just because of the system.
Being in VA at the time during the Pruitt JG years, surrounded by VT fans I specifically remember saying "dang I wish we had a QB like Hooker"

I also said that about literally everyone, but I was specifically jealous about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back