Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 we signed Elijah herring and perry for inside LB
2023 we have Jalen smith and telander
Beasley could also return next year and heck banks technically could too. Not to mention the other players we return as well as the transfer portal. We have tons of outside linebackers too. Awful take
All of our “outside linebackers” are defensive ends. Signing 2 LBs per class simply isn’t good enough. We need at least 3 in each class if we want talent and depth. Aaron Beasley is the worst LB I’ve ever seen play for the University of Tennessee besides Solon Page. Him coming back will do us no good. Now Hopefully Mohan and Garland improve or maybe Jourdan Thomas can get up to about 220-225 by next season and play as a 3rd LB in 4-3 defensive sets. In a 4-3 defense you want 5 guys you can rotate and not have to worry about a significant drop off and losing Banks and Mitchell after this season is going to leave us extremely thin going into 2023 with only Perry, Herring, Garland, Mohan, and 2 freshman that will eventually be studs, but likely won’t be their freshman year

I know. Still hate it. I refuse to comply. Weirdo Zuckerburg will have none of my data. Also hate twitter, but at least I can watch their videos when someone else posts them without registering an account.
It isn't a verified site. Aka you can plug in a garbage backup email and give them nothing else. Can also access via web.

Regardless, you can still see UT's IG without an account afaik

www.instagram.com/vol_football

Reactions: Orange.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back