Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know tour players donate scholarships back to their schools that are not part of the 4.5 allowed by the NCAA. When I was at TSU, I could get kids at partial minority scholarship ……. partial golf. Full Rides they wouldn’t have at other universities…….

It should be much easier for individuals or groups of folks to get in with a collective and help the program with NIL deals. I could really see them using these athletes in training roles at camps and training facilities in a lot of sports, some easier than others, i.e. volleyball, swimming, and all the sports that have youth programs, paid or otherwise.

Reactions: peaygolf
Trucking companies are going to spend thousands of dollars buying and maintaining huge screens and cameras, just so others can get a view ahead?

"They will when we mandate it! They will just pass the cost on to their customers, who will passit on to their customers, and the American people will ultimately pay for. We don't care though. We just like telling people what to do and how to run their businesses even though we don't know the first thing about it!"

- Federal Government (prolly)

Any Raleigh/Durham folks here?

Headed there for a concert tomorrow, but have all of today to spend there. Right beside the NC State campus, but will probably head in to downtown (if that's where things happen). Looking for an activity or two, not just food. And no shopping, we don't do that on vaca.

What's good in Raleigh?

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back