Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading about the baseball team and the use of the NIL. I was really stunned to learn that Baseball scholarships are not full ride or usually not anyway..
Football and basketball are the only sports that have enough scholarships to give everyone full rides.

I know for a fact that Mens Golf are allotted 4.5 scholarships. Womens golf are allowed 6.

Divide up as you wish. There are “ways” around it

Reactions: thistime
Football and basketball are the only sports that have enough scholarships to give everyone full rides.

I know for a fact that Mens Golf are allotted 4.5 scholarships. Womens golf are allowed 6.

Divide up as you wish. There are “ways” around it

Kind of hoping that the smaller sports can change their fortunes with directed donations to some collectives. Should be able to make losing instate prospects easier to avoid by combining adding enough money to provide the REST of that partial schollie, and especially with Hope and other available money. Might have enough to target regional talent from states without ALL of those types of assistance. Maybe pay all the necessary costs for some instaters and leave the schollies to outside guys. Lots of potentials in those sports not requiring the BIG BUCKS to be competitive.

Kind of hoping that the smaller sports can change their fortunes with directed donations to some collectives. Should be able to make losing instate prospects easier to avoid by combining adding enough money to provide the REST of that partial schollie, and especially with Hope and other available money. Might have enough to target regional talent from states without ALL of those types of assistance. Maybe pay all the necessary costs for some instaters and leave the schollies to outside guys. Lots of potentials in those sports not requiring the BIG BUCKS to be competitive.

I know tour players donate scholarships back to their schools that are not part of the 4.5 allowed by the NCAA. When I was at TSU, I could get kids at partial minority scholarship ……. partial golf. Full Rides they wouldn’t have at other universities…….

Same here. I have 3 heelers and a min pin at home. My heelers are so amusing to be around. They are attention hungry and dopey most of the time. And sometimes too smart for their own good.

We had a Jack Russell/Red Heeler mix a few years back. Such a smart dog. I miss him.

Same here. I have 3 heelers and a min pin at home. My heelers are so amusing to be around. They are attention hungry and dopey most of the time. And sometimes too smart for their own good.
I’ve had a half dozen or so Heelers over my lifetime. Grew up with them and horses, go hand in hand. Such great dogs!

I've had a few. I don't see through a pair of orange lenses either all the time like some do on here sipping all the orange cool aid. At some point, we have to land some quality CBs if we're going to compete at a higher level. Plain and simple.
Ah, Chapter 1 of the Negavol handbook. You have to mention orange colored glasses at least every third post. Chapter 2 brings in the "just calling it like I see it" quotes if you want to read ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back