Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll play with them.

Speaking of chess...just saw Magnus Carlsen is laying off the 2023 championship.

Huge move. Guy has been atop the chess world (classic style) for a solid decade+.

He (should) still have another 5-10 years in him. It'll be interesting to see if a new leader overtakes the throne for good at some point in the near future.

Ratio of 3* players to 4&5* says we don’t. I am talking about blue chip players. Not just normal recruits.
R.0080949cb68cdd70dbe6984cef219e41

Not sure I think that's funny. Good on him for taking a volatile situation and distancing. Wish more people would do so.

He didnt take a stand on whether guns should be banned, he did so because he knows kids in that vulnerable age range may look to him. Mature move.

Right…because a nickname given to someone is why people get shot…😂 that’s why it is comical.

Off topic, but I just got caught up on Better Call Saul. Whoa lol. I almost gave up on the show but I am glad I did not! Also, any word on Tillman?

His agent @DeusExMachina is on here spreading rumors to pressure NFL teams into negotiating for more guaranteed money. But can't believe anything an agent says. Won't believe it until he runs thru that Power T for game #1. Until then it's all just a mystery...

Speaking of chess...just saw Magnus Carlsen is laying off the 2023 championship.

Huge move. Guy has been atop the chess world (classic style) for a solid decade+.

He (should) still have another 5-10 years in him. It'll be interesting to see if a new leader overtakes the throne for good at some point in the near future.
He is transitioning to learning poker.

Reactions: Devo182
Random thought- I think T. Evans was worth 2 wins last year. If he plays the entire year, this offense is different. He was a good one!

Will never forget him running like Bobby Boucher on the way to amassing 875 yards against ‘zou or whatever they like to be called. Are they still in the SEC?

That is exactly what agents do:

"I understand the advance speculation about Tom's future. Without getting into the accuracy or inaccuracy of what's being reported, Tom will be the only person to express his plans with complete accuracy. He knows the realities of the football business and planning calendar"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back