Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna need you reach around behind you, take a good firm grasp on that redwood sized stick you have lodged up there, wiggle it back and forth to sort of loosen it up a bit, and then do your very best to dislodge it.

Oh and we are gonna keep the joke up, because we like it. We will probably keep it going even after Tillman is actually drafted just to annoy folks like yourself who seem to want to squash other people's good times. Enjoy.
What if it tickles his prostate when he's wiggling it back and forth? He might enjoy that.

Besides a chance for sweaty Bammers to get their back bewbs or baby’s forehead signed by the Alabubba coach, what is the utility of SEC media days anymore? I can’t think of a reason for its existence.
No grand purpose worth noting, but did you watch Heupel and the interviews he did afterward? These really good.

Edit: At the least watch this one! 😂

Last edited:
Dangerous idea. They might do to McGill what they did to that journalist if they see his posts about them.
Dangerous idea. They might do to McGill what they did to that journalist if they see his posts about them.
They might get me, but they better bring extra body bags.

This was great. Nice quick wit response
If you sift thru today you'll find a video of Heup's presentation with questions after from media from all school areas; a different video of heup taking questions from all TN media; and several short clips from twitter where he was making the rounds on several shows. Also clips of Trayvon, Hendon, and Ced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back