Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s left very open to interpretation, such as:
Didn’t condone it, but didn’t stop you personally.
What about your other personalities?
You don’t want others to steal your thunder?
Your Mom said that it was okay just this one time…
You don’t condone stabbing women, but what about one woman at a time?

I could go on and on…but you never said anything about stabbing a man, so I will just quietly go away. 😳

We’re buddies right? Hello?
I'll ask Mama.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Wow. Just WOW. Unless I missed a implied blue font. You’ve been an okay poster up to this post (yea, I know you don’t care about what I think). They are having fun with your Seinfeld hate. I understand your hatred for that show now, you don’t understand laughter, try laughing with them.

Why would I laugh at something that isn't funny??

Reactions: Volstar65
I'll tell you what's funny. Lebron fans.
iu

You're welcome.

No, in this case, you're calling the University of Tennessee "fake news". Well played, troll.

I am gonna need you reach around behind you, take a good firm grasp on that redwood sized stick you have lodged up there, wiggle it back and forth to sort of loosen it up a bit, and then do your very best to dislodge it.

Oh and we are gonna keep the joke up, because we like it. We will probably keep it going even after Tillman is actually drafted just to annoy folks like yourself who seem to want to squash other people's good times. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I said with, not at. We all get your Seinfeld hatred, but it’s not worth calling someone a troll when that wasn’t their intention. That’s where the ‘with’ comes in.

Don't sweat it @Orangeredblooded. @DeusExMachina's sense of humor was surgically removed and is not only incapable of laughter but has made it a life mission to squash all joy and folly where ever it might rear its ugly head.

Don't sweat it @Orangeredblooded. @DeusExMachina's sense of humor was surgically removed and is not only incapable of laughter but has made it a life mission to squash all joy and folly where ever it might rear its ugly head.
You try to bring them up right, but somewhere along they lose their way......

I am gonna need you reach around behind you, take a good firm grasp on that redwood sized stick you have lodged up there, wiggle it back and forth to sort of loosen it up a bit, and then do your very best to dislodge it.

Oh and we are gonna keep the joke up, because we like it. We will probably keep it going even after Tillman is actually drafted just to annoy folks like yourself who seem to want to squash other people's good times. Enjoy.

Screenshot_20220721-180450_Chrome.jpg

And ^ this will happen, each and every time I see it.

I suggested we sell them a large amount of Tennessee walking horses at a very marked up rate and the proceeds go to NIL… but I don’t have a connection to the Saudi’s to formally make the proposal.
I suspect you could wave large amounts of money in the air and the smell of it will draw them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back