Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the stubhub fees come down lately? It's been years for me, but last time I bought it was like 150 for the tickets and 100 for the fees.

It’s the same stupid fees. Didn’t want to wait longer because wife is particular about where we sit and I think tickets will be pricier closer to game week, assuming we’re 3-0 and ranked in the top 20.

From what I could SEE..the guy was walking away doing nothing to anybody.
The action wasn’t where the ref came running from…. Apparently…. The one ref that you can barely see backing up is the one people were after. You are not suppose to be on the court in the middle of a game so it’s obvious something was going on.

It’s the same stupid fees. Didn’t want to wait longer because wife is particular about where we sit and I think tickets will be pricier closer to game week, assuming we’re 3-0 and ranked in the top 20.
You can look around…. There are other places with cheaper fees.

Have the stubhub fees come down lately? It's been years for me, but last time I bought it was like 150 for the tickets and 100 for the fees.
Just bought 4 tix for a local show. Saved $67 by going to the box office. The TM fee was something like $15/ticket, plus an additional fee after that. I'd guess SH is similar since they're competitors.

It took me 10 mins to walk to the box office. The math is against using Ticketmaster if you can. Out of town...just gotta eat it unfortunately.

I'll admit when Heupel was first hired I initially hated it. But since he has taken over he's done nothing but make me believe he is the right guy to bring UT back to relevance.

I'll always be a UT homer and buy into what the program is selling. But I haven't felt this positive about our direction and the man in charge since Fulmer.

He's not gonna last long unless he starts winning big... I have family ties in the athletic department at AU and apparently one of the daughters has already slept with half the team and his wife lives mostly back in Utah... disfunction junction.
That is a pretty rough rumor to be throwing around about his daughter. Not sure I would repeat something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back